Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Bruh I’m crying laughing right now at the art dealer mission. Dude painting all the nudes and he got one of some ladies husband :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

F126E31C-D08A-4C00-BFB5-0D480A639714.jpeg

Gave mans the Serena donk and everything :rofl: :rofl:

C9F9F2CF-8020-4A5C-9DC3-3D6DDE2F9DED.jpeg

30min later. **** this horse :angry:

Never in my life have I ever gotten into a game as I did this one. Games were never my thing. This is my first console since N64. And I played that for about a week before turning it off for good.

I Bought the PS4 pro bundle on Black Friday partly because of commercials/wandering into this thread and also just so I wouldn’t walk out of target empty handed and man am I glad I did.

My honor level is ****ty due to the fact of pressing wrong buttons :lol:. Find my self constantly looking down at the remote while interacting with characters so I don’t murk them:smh:
I’ve got bounties everywhere :nerd::smh::lol:

Finally back at it tomorrow :pimp:

Speaking of controls, the single most annoying thing (and it got me in the most trouble) was tryna hop on the horse in a town around ppl, and ending up choking a ***** :lol:

One of the funniest things I’ve seen in video games is during a random camp night. After that dog joins your camp, It’s just chilling by a tree. Micah goes up to it when nobody is looking and I think he’s gonna pet it. He kicks the **** out of it and then laughs after. I bursted our laughing, it was so random and unnecessary :rofl:

Finally back at it tomorrow :pimp:

Speaking of controls, the single most annoying thing (and it got me in the most trouble) was tryna hop on the horse in a town around ppl, and ending up choking a ***** :lol:

I grabbed this lady in st Dennis and had the whole town after me, I just wanted to get on my horse...

Yesterday I was just antagonizing my whole camp, talking trash to the whole campfire. Charles came out of no where and knocked me out and left me in the woods. :lol:

Dude looks like fredo Santana

C9F9F2CF-8020-4A5C-9DC3-3D6DDE2F9DED.jpeg

30min later. **** this horse :angry:

Never in my life have I ever gotten into a game as I did this one. Games were never my thing. This is my first console since N64. And I played that for about a week before turning it off for good.

I Bought the PS4 pro bundle on Black Friday partly because of commercials/wandering into this thread and also just so I wouldn’t walk out of target empty handed and man am I glad I did.

My honor level is ****ty due to the fact of pressing wrong buttons :lol:. Find my self constantly looking down at the remote while interacting with characters so I don’t murk them:smh:
I’ve got bounties everywhere :nerd::smh::lol:

You should definitely play RDR 1 next. To bad you got a PS4 though because PS Now is a sh*tty pay for game streaming service which only has a 7 day free trial period. XB1X RDR 1 is up scaled in 4K and it has backward compatibility. I got RDR 1 game of the year edition 2 years ago on black friday for $9. I'd suggest either getting a PS3 and RDR 1 GOTY edition dirt cheap or a look to possibly trade in your PS4 Pro for a XB1X.

Last edited:
Finally moved camps LMAO for the FIRST time...I can't eem lie I love this game and I have just been enjoying the beauty of it.

Ill turn it on start heading on a mission and then get side tracked and play poker for three hours..Ps4 will be in rest mode for a week after :rofl:

But over the holidays I'm getting some good play in. :pimp:

Half the time I don’t get anything done. I just go mess around hunt a legendary animal and do some stranger missions.

Tomahawked a bunch of the clan I found in the woods :pimp:

Just moved to the busted house in the swamp. Got hella side missions to do now.

You should definitely play RDR 1 next. To bad you got a PS4 though because PS Now is a sh*tty pay for game streaming service which only has a 7 day free trial period. XB1X RDR 1 is up scaled in 4K and it has backward compatibility. I got RDR 1 game of the year edition 2 years ago on black friday for $9. I'd suggest either getting a PS3 and RDR 1 GOTY edition dirt cheap or a look to possibly trade in your PS4 Pro for a XB1X.

Maybe I should’ve done more research. I just grabbed the PS4 cause it was there in front of me. And with zero gaming knowledge, I was under the impression that all systems were the same. In my late 20s and completely lost when it comes to this. Sorry.

DCC5B6B4-8F55-47F9-B9A0-D91B5BC31606.jpeg

Maybe I should’ve done more research. I just grabbed the PS4 cause it was there in front of me. And with zero gaming knowledge, I was under the impression that all systems were the same. In my late 20s and completely lost when it comes to this. Sorry.

Ps4 got some cool exclusives too it's not a bad purchase

trying to drive a train and having the law shoot at you is frustrating. you cant shoot and drive at the same time?

Finally moved camps LMAO for the FIRST time...I can't eem lie I love this game and I have just been enjoying the beauty of it.

Ill turn it on start heading on a mission and then get side tracked and play poker for three hours..Ps4 will be in rest mode for a week after :rofl:

But over the holidays I'm getting some good play in. :pimp:

dont forget to upgrade your camp

I’m not a big gamer either. I’ve always played them but I stick to the same ones.

Gran turismo (why I go PlayStation)
Far cry
GTA
Rdr

And a few others. Used to play hella cod but didn’t like any after black ops. I only want to play them in the winter so I just play what I know I’ll like.

The last mission was lit. This game really got me in the feels. Wish the epilogue would just roll straight into the RD1 storyline. I forget how things started turning south in that one. Dutch reappears or something? The law finds out who John is? Can’t remember

Back
Top Bottom