Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Lost my White Arabian running off a damn cliff and dying.:stoneface:

Went back to find another and got bucked off and lost it.:stoneface:

Trying to take Chapter 6 slowly.

They really need to fix the online. It can't be like GTA V again where they dont have any modes for the first year of release.

Lost my White Arabian running off a damn cliff and dying.:stoneface:

Went back to find another and got bucked off and lost it.:stoneface:

Trying to take Chapter 6 slowly.

I just got the white Arabian, I’m all paranoid about using it. If it dies you can go back to the same spot and get another?

We’re flexing though, went to the fake NOLA shot a 3 star gator and got the gator saddle crafted up. :pimp:

Bruh online sucks. I don’t think that element works well with such a throwback environment. Just release a zombie mode like 1 and call it a day. Clearly they didn’t commit to the online aspect like they did with GTAV.

I just got the white Arabian, I’m all paranoid about using it. If it dies you can go back to the same spot and get another?

We’re flexing though, went to the fake NOLA shot a 3 star gator and got the gator saddle crafted up. :pimp:
That fake Nola is very close to the real, especially the French Quarters. I already knew where I was in the game off the strength of real life travels.

Yup, took me three tries to get it the second time, but it always spawns at the same spot to the west of that pond up north. Had to leave and come back a few times, but it was worth it. Didn’t want to beat the game with my meh horse.

Think I’m nearing the end of the main story.

What’s worse.... gta online or rdr online? Gta online is just hot trash on my bootcamp. I don’t wanna join the PlayStation subscription thing for red dead if it’s really that bad :lol:

Finally rolled credits a couple days ago. First time I actually shed tears from a game. That song during the credits where the lady singing says "you did your worst, you tried your best. Now it's time to rest." Gets me everytime man. Even though it had its hangups gameplay wise, and it isn't perfect, this game is a masterwork in story telling. It was too good

Bruh online sucks. I don’t think that element works well with such a throwback environment. Just release a zombie mode like 1 and call it a day. Clearly they didn’t commit to the online aspect like they did with GTAV.

It’s still in beta. Itsngonna be GTA online set in west world. The problem if we’ve learned anything from GTAV though is they’re gonna be in beta with no modes and just patching leveling and economy for the next 7 months.

Last edited:
I just got back into playing this game. I made it to Saint Denis in chapter 4.

Man R* still knows how to go for the gruesome shock value parts in their game. I was randomly leaving Saint Denis when a stranger called out for help since he had a gun shot wound and fell off his horse. I decided to stop and pick him up and take him to the doctor in town. I dropped him off and the doctor was like "his arm is going to have to be amputated, and you probably don't want to stay around to see this". Of course I stayed and watched the doctor use a hacksaw to cut off dudes arm and just toss it in the trash can :lol: :wow:

Also that main mission where Arthur is captured by the O'Driscolls and has to free himself, health revive his wound with gun powder reminded me of this:

Last edited:
I just started the epilogue too.

I’ll do repeat playthrough soon and do all the side missions. But first I need to finally open GoW and Uncharted :lol:

Is RDR1 worth a buy at this point?

You never played rdr1? I thought it was pretty sick. Def worth the couple bucks.

I’ve never played red dead revolver though.

Yo, who else ran into the dudes in the swamp who hung that dude? :lol:

I thought they were zombies at first, blew all their heads off in slow motion. Nh

Back
Top Bottom