Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Hmmm I thought you could pay in advance for pickup at GameStop. Guess I don’t pay until pickup but my pre-order has been submitted? Bet not be no ******* line when I get there, or worse sell out :smh:

See you NYC NT'ers getting those early game copies in the past for GTA and other R* games messed it up for everyone :lol:

R* know what goes down and is trying to put a stop to early leaked copies.

Just saw this.

I'll believe it when I see it.

The ultimate tease :lol:
1C74DD87-B8A0-4AA1-82CD-D5F92C54E663.jpeg

Hmmm I thought you could pay in advance for pickup at GameStop. Guess I don’t pay until pickup but my pre-order has been submitted? Bet not be no ****ing line when I get there, or worse sell out :smh:
So we can't pay for it in advance? I was going to go there and pay it off after work. Man.

Hmmm I thought you could pay in advance for pickup at GameStop. Guess I don’t pay until pickup but my pre-order has been submitted? Bet not be no ****ing line when I get there, or worse sell out :smh:

So we can't pay for it in advance? I was going to go there and pay it off after work. Man.

You can, just pre-order...most are doing a thursday release also

Yeah, that's what I was told. That my local GS (in CA) are releasing the game at 9PM and forming groups to come in and pick it up.

I'm debating if I should reserve the upgraded editions to the game, do you guys think it's worth it?

pre ordered and downloaded.
feel like I should've waited, wanted to upgrade the HDD before the game was downloaded
oh well

Yeah, that's what I was told. That my local GS (in CA) are releasing the game at 9PM and forming groups to come in and pick it up.

I'm debating if I should reserve the upgraded editions to the game, do you guys think it's worth it?

I went with a special edition for the extra missions and whatever else it offers.

gamestop in Greensboro nc is also doing a 9:00 release but I work 2nd shift so I gotta figure something out

which editions are you guys getting? anybody getting the top joint with the box?

yeah, i entered my credit card on check out and thought it was odd since i pay when i pick up :lol:
hopefully, i get a text or email on thursday for pick up

which editions are you guys getting? anybody getting the top joint with the box?
I currently have the standard version on pre-order.

I just read up on the Ultimate version and am okay with the in-game extras...But I do really need a map?! lol

yea i dont care about a map either. the box sounds kinds of cool though. i use the one that came with my gold edition GTA V. I may just get whatever the middle one is. I really just want the extra missions and clothes or weapons or whatever. Anyone bored and feel like posting what each one comes with, be my guest.

Does anyone know if the additional 50GB required for the digital installation of this game will be back on the system after it downloads? Need clarification on that sentence. Thanks

PO

Can anyone answer this question for me?
Asking because i have credit on PSN, but If i need to have an extra 50GB for the entire course of the game, then i may just purchase the disc.
Thanks.

PO

You can pay it off on the spot. Pre order just guarantees your copy. Best to show up a little early to pick up your pre ticket so you don’t have to wait in line in release.

Last edited:
Just pre-ordered the SE one. At game stop. Put $5 down. They said I can come get it next Thursday.

Also scooped tomb raider and the remastered LA Noire for PS4. And 2k19 for 40

Back
Top Bottom