Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png

Why are you even posting in this thread then :lol:

If you all your looking to get is a PS4 Pro and not even playing the game. You could have just posted in the official Playstation thread and asked for advice on how to get a PS4 Pro :lol:

i already paid for the deluxe copy along time ago , it would be pointless to have 2 copies of a game

Physical copy is gonna come with a map right?? I remember on RD2 I used to take cellphone pics of that joint and send it to my homies like “yooooo son, son, the cougars are at this spot RIGHT HERE fam! X on the map dawg, get over thur!”

:lol: god damn I’m hype for this game :lol:

Bruh, I get that online gaming with friends is so easy now but I'm gonna miss having to chirp the Squad on that nextel:lol:

That’s what I’m leaning toward , I might just get the bundled red dead pro and give the game away .

No idea on any deals but the pro last year wasnt discounted at all (standard PS4 was $100 off).. this year hopefully drop it $50.. hopefully $100. Saving money is winning.

Red Dead Redemption 2: Installation Requirements
Created October 18, 2018Updated October 18, 2018
Question: How much space will I need on my platform to install Red Dead Redemption 2?

Answer: The amount of space required to install Red Dead Redemption 2 depends on the platform you are using, and the method of installation:

Disc Installation:

• PS4 - 99 GB installation space
  • Xbox One - 107 GB installation space
Digital Installation:

• PS4 - 99 GB installation space with an additional 50GB for the installation process
  • Xbox One - 107 GB installation space

Source:

https://support.rockstargames.com/a...d-Dead-Redemption-2-Installation-Requirements

XB1X owners are going to be foaming at the mouth waiting for the digital foundry detailed youtube video graphics comparisons between PS4 Pro vs XB1X versions :lol: . They are hoping and looking for that slightest 4K native resolution edge since PS4 Pro is 4K checkerboard. Even though all trailers and game preview footage has said to be running on PS4 Pros and R* themselves said both versions would be at 4K HDR 30 FPS locked for both the PS4 Pro and XB1X.

Oh and I own both a PS4 Pro and XB1X. No I won't double dip and buy a copy for each console :lol:

I'll double dip when the re release comes next gen on PS5. Like what happened with GTA V last gen going from PS3 to PS4.

Does anyone know if the additional 50GB required for the digital installation of this game will be back on the system after it downloads? Need clarification on that sentence. Thanks

PO

Pics of the steel book. Apparently the Mexican edition (I didn’t know there were different ones)
826A7F7A-3990-42E0-9A60-AB28C65AB3A3.jpeg

I can't imagine what a GTA VI would look like with all these new mechanics in Red Dead. If there ever is a VI, I hope they go a little darker in the story telling
more like IV. V was a little to kooky, plus the ridiculousness that they made online into.

GTA online was the ****show everyone expected it to be...lmaooooo what really screwed it up were the hackers.

See you NYC NT'ers getting those early game copies in the past for GTA and other R* games messed it up for everyone :lol:

R* know what goes down and is trying to put a stop to early leaked copies.

No idea on any deals but the pro last year wasnt discounted at all (standard PS4 was $100 off).. this year hopefully drop it $50.. hopefully $100. Saving money is winning.

Agreed with you. Even $50 off with an extra controller would be nice. $100 off with an extra controller would be amazing though. :pimp:

Watching the Blazers vs Laker game tonight on TNT they've been promoting and even playing the new launch trailer a lot on tv commercial breaks.

8C23E347-5BB6-4C04-B453-02D7057044E9.jpeg

Just powered up my PS4 Pro and it started the pre download :pimp:

I'm pretty sure you have to power up and log into your PSN account once to get the notification saying the pre download has started, even if you have auto download enabled. After that you can put your PS4 into rest mode and download will continue will you sleep or are at work or whatever.

Last edited:
Pretty brutal kills so I can only imagine what they done to RD2. Can't wait to see limbs fly off with the shotty! Ragdoll makes it look so dope.

Mom n pop should have this early.

Will check tomorrow but I know they will have it by monday.

Question for me is, do I pick it up with all these games I need to finish.

Pretty brutal kills so I can only imagine what they done to RD2. Can't wait to see limbs fly off with the shotty! Ragdoll makes it look so dope.

Ok watching this, reinforced my decision, I just need to get caught up on a lot of work before the 26th, this is gonna hook me for the winter..

Back
Top Bottom