And they use the stolen submarine to get something in the water
How far into the story am I
I’m finally hopping back in

Yo so on gta5 when
They all blow up the ship at the ship yard
And they use the stolen submarine to get something in the water
How far into the story am I
I’m finally hopping back in

As far as the main story missions, I think under a little half way.

One guide has it under mission 31 or 32 out of 83.

Of course some missions are faster than others.

I'm on the fence with this game. I love GTA... well, enough to play through the campaign ag least, but I don't have time for online. I didn't care too much for the first RDR... riding the damn horse is annoying to me and the game is just too damn big. Never finished it.

On the other hand, I appreciate the production values and all the work that has gone into this game. I know its going to be a spectacle on the X1X, but do I really have time for it... will I actually dedicate time to it? Honestly if BB had offered the $10 preorder credit I'd already have it reserved...

I never beat RDR 1 because that horse riding was so slow.

As far as the main story missions, I think under a little half way.

One guide has it under mission 31 or 32 out of 83.

Of course some missions are faster than others.

I hate how they consider the heist setups "missions" in GTA V. Getting the masks, tow truck, garbage truck and boiler suits for the Heat style Heist are considered 4 missions.

9C8C8825-97F7-4C8E-858E-4AF85628A538.jpeg

:nthat:

Damn... For people getting the disc copy on either PS4 or XB1:

FrZgbCp.jpg

tenor.gif

Poster on reddit said it took 2 hours

What are yall naming your horses? You can do that this year. Mine will be Festus after my favorite Gunsmoke character

I want the gang to be able to take over a town. There's this really good episode of Gunsmoke called 7 hours to Dawn
where a gang of outlaws come into Dodge City and take over. They go house to house sweeping each one taking money, jewelry, guns...
They have to keep the towns people in order and fight off the law until morning before they can ride out. That would be good mission having to secure the town and fight off lawmen and vigilantes

i want to give this game a shot; but you pre-order and get a horse? are horses that valuable or is the pre-order a rip off?

i just mean the pre-order; is the horse worth not getting the regular copy?

i got xbox split with my homeboy; i shelled out for the deluxe wwe 2k; so he asked if he should get the pre-order red dead; i said naw i'm not pressed over a horse; guess i need to make a call

:rofl: Funny as hell

Back
Top Bottom