Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
I'm on the fence with this game. I love GTA... well, enough to play through the campaign ag least, but I don't have time for online. I didn't care too much for the first RDR... riding the damn horse is annoying to me and the game is just too damn big. Never finished it.

On the other hand, I appreciate the production values and all the work that has gone into this game. I know its going to be a spectacle on the X1X, but do I really have time for it... will I actually dedicate time to it? Honestly if BB had offered the $10 preorder credit I'd already have it reserved...

I need some opinions fellas? I have the launch system. Y’all are aware of the memory situation. :lol:

Do I get the RDR PS4 pro bundle?
or
2TB external?
If you can go fro the PS4 Bundle, I'd recommend doing that. You could trade in your current system towards the bundle and still get a decent deal.

I was considering trading in my Pro for a new Pro. But IMO, I'd be doing too much :lol:

the games only like 90gb on my xbox. how yall having storage issues? just uninstall games you dont play.

I'm on the fence with this game. I love GTA... well, enough to play through the campaign ag least, but I don't have time for online. I didn't care too much for the first RDR... riding the damn horse is annoying to me and the game is just too damn big. Never finished it.

On the other hand, I appreciate the production values and all the work that has gone into this game. I know its going to be a spectacle on the X1X, but do I really have time for it... will I actually dedicate time to it? Honestly if BB had offered the $10 preorder credit I'd already have it reserved...
I hear you about not having time for online. I'm on the same boat as well.

I think my focus will be solely on the story mode and won't begin playing online till I complete the game.

I will not be surprised if R* adds a Battle Royale mode for this game.

WfxQK_AHUn5_hA29FlCDbWTycexjstyUtH1ZBbNEIpo.jpg
Is that the standard one? Why are their 2 discs?

Well damn...

I wasn’t really looking to get the $99 collectors box but changed my mind over the weekend. So I thought it would be impossible to find it even and pre order this late since only GS and rockstarwarehouse.com was only offering it.

So I found the pre order link on rockstar warehouse and it was saying “Out of Stock” but it still let me add it to my cart. I placed my order and damn today I just got my shipping confirmation email for it :lol: :pimp:

Honestly, if you have to be convinced to buy a game, just save your money.

Hard enough finding time to play stuff as it is now

I haven't read much about this game yet. The most I've read is everyone thoughts and insights in this thread lol.

Avoiding any leaked footage so I can start the game fresh.

best to get this on PS4 or XB1 I've got both but not sure which option is better at this time

best to get this on PS4 or XB1 I've got both but not sure which option is better at this time

Are they a PS4 Pro or XB1X ?

All the game play trailers have been running on a PS4 Pro. Both are said to be 4K HDR and locked at 30 FPS.

But just wait for the eventual digital foundry comparison between the 2 versions.

If you are going to play RDR Online. It really about personal preference and where most you friends or family are on.

Are they a PS4 Pro or XB1X ?

All the game play trailers have been running on a PS4 Pro. Both are said to be 4K HDR and locked at 30 FPS.

But just wait for the eventual digital foundry comparison between the 2 versions.

If you are going to play RDR Online. It really about personal preference and where most you friends or family are on.

Thanks both systems are basic day one versions. And I havent had the time to devote to playing them so plenty of life left

a person who has the game is taking request on reddit for specific things people want to see. it'll be updated for at least another hour I believe, I watched some, but I'm done now, going dark from this point on. Figured I shared for people who don't care

Not all AAA titles are for everyone. Seems like this game ain't really your steez so don't bother.

THE RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 OFFICIAL COMPANION APP AVAILABLE FOR IOS AND ANDROID AT GAME LAUNCH THIS FRIDAY
The Red Dead Redemption 2 Companion App connects directly with your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One as you play, delivering real-time interactive information to your smart device. Available for download on October 26th on both iOS and Android, you can pan and zoom the map, set waypoints or mark areas of interest with a tap on your screen, aiding your exploration and discovery throughout the expansive world of Red Dead Redemption 2.
The app will also show you Arthur Morgan's core info and stats in real-time on your device, allowing you to completely remove the in-game HUD from your television should you choose. Additionally, the Companion lets you examine Arthur's in-game Journal, provides stat tracking through Social Club, contains the full digital game manual, plus an optional digital version of the Red Dead Redemption 2 Complete Official Guide from Piggyback and more.
https://www.rockstargames.com/newsw...mpaign=rdr2-app-10232018&utm_content=newswire

Last edited:
Them leaks coming in fast now. I’m surprised it took so long. When GTAV was coming out the leaks started almost two weeks before release

I think rockstar took extra steps this timeto prevent what GTA V did, they did a hell of a job

Back
Top Bottom