Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Also the following year when gta 5 released in nov on ps4 and Xbox 1
That Black Friday
It was bundled with the discounted systems
I’ll put money on it
There’s some discount for red dead

I wouldn't expect discounts for the game unless it was for a console bundle.

I was debating between the standard edition and special edition. The extras just doesn't interest me and doesn't seem worth it for me anyway. I'm sure there will be better outfits, horses and weapons just progressing through the game. The bank robbery mission and the gang hideout were the only things making me think about pulling the trigger on the special edition. But, after thinking about am I going to pay an extra $20 for something I don't believe will add to or affect the main story? Thus ended up going with just the standard copy.

I did get an email from amazon yesterday that I will get it on release day so that's a plus.

there's a 20 second gameplay clip in the Playstation thread, I was having trouble copying the actual link to post in here.

game looks nuts

Can someone tell me the exact deal on this Ps4 Pro Bundle? Gamestop is giving me $100 credit plus taking $175 for my Ps4?

A lot of fans weren't happy with it at release, calling it an underwhelming sequel to MP2. Personally, I loved it although like Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee said it was really short

I'll agree with you that it lacked the noir feel of the previous games. Regarding the overall length I played it on the normal and hard difficulties so I think I got my money's worth out of it on top of buying it for $20.

Can't be paying full price on these games anymore with the cost of living being what it is. :lol:

I can see some retailers offering $10 off to generate more traffic to their sites as well as encourage add-on purchases.

Possibly, in the form of gift cards. I can see that.

Man at first I was saying the Collector's Box was pretty good value for $100.

But then I saw it don't even come with the game :rofl::rofl:

172B1A33-B1FB-4793-B6E4-4EDDE48DE311.jpeg
58AEA408-F0F4-468F-913B-77C7B0BB8CCA.jpeg
B8182E14-6B3D-46AA-A870-F57C81F7A1E2.jpeg
54301F75-68D9-47B2-BABE-2254156F18DD.jpeg
77D85B88-6234-45BF-A42A-38B527C3754E.jpeg
437650DB-C5E8-49CA-A866-040EFFE69C29.jpeg

All the pics pieced together:
0B4D2B06-5530-4F48-8D47-6A761BAE3F85.jpeg

:wow: This map is huge! The left side of it is the entire map from RD1 (minus Mexico) and it’s tiny compared to the rest!

63CF4916-ED95-400C-B89E-8931B0348FB9.jpeg
0F4C0E8C-DF97-4F59-B2E1-C3DCFEAD950E.jpeg

What’s the benefit of that map to make it worth the extra $20?

Not the map by itself that makes it worth $20, but I wanted the map because I have all the maps from the previous RDR and GTA games. The more I read about it though, the more I'm leaning towards the standard edition.

My gamestop is doing 9pm smh for blackops they text me to pick up at 7pm

I’m getting standard edition not worried about a map.

Not the map by itself that makes it worth $20, but I wanted the map because I have all the maps from the previous RDR and GTA games. The more I read about it though, the more I'm leaning towards the standard edition.

Gotcha. I thought it’d be essential to the game or something but standard, it is:lol:

just going to cop the standard joint... my local gamestop emailed me saying i can cop 9pm thurs which is weird since im in the east coast... but ill take it... prally wont play until friday since my wifi sucks and it take a day to dl the game :lol:

I need some opinions fellas? I have the launch system. Y’all are aware of the memory situation. :lol:

Do I get the RDR PS4 pro bundle?
or
2TB external?

Last edited:
Just ordered the ultimate edition....I had a $50 GC for amazon so I only had to come out $49.99

Back
Top Bottom