Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
I aint got to the fence yet to sell stolen goods but I need to get the locker breaker. I need to see whats in them lockef doors in the saloon

my dead eye is weird. I used to just hover over the target and the red "x" would appear but now my dead eye only stops time and I have to manually shoot people....

What level is your dead eye? I actually prefer it that way. Tried to save a dude that was getting robbed and he was in between the robbers. Did dead eye and automatically selected everybody when I only wanted to select the robbers. Ended up killing the hostage which sucked.

What level is your dead eye? I actually prefer it that way. Tried to save a dude that was getting robbed and he was in between the robbers. Did dead eye and automatically selected everybody when I only wanted to select the robbers. Ended up killing the hostage which sucked.

not sure. i think lvl 4?

anyone notice how the black folks in your camp keeps getting mistreated? not in a cut scene either. i mean randomly.
was walking around and saw bill yelling at lenny and throwing him to the ground.
then that old white woman always yelling at the sweet black chick.

details in the game is crazy

I need to unlock that fast travel map asap. I love the horse back riding, but some of these extra long trips are :sick:

you gotta first spend like $200+ to upgrade Dutch's crib too smh

on the side note:

if you already played the first red dead, then you already know the fate of most of your camp.. including Arthur :frown:

anyone notice how the black folks in your camp keeps getting mistreated? not in a cut scene either. i mean randomly.
was walking around and saw bill yelling at lenny and throwing him to the ground.
then that old white woman always yelling at the sweet black chick.

details in the game is crazy
I don’t think it’s that deep though. Bill is a **** to most people and Miss Grimshaw yells at everybody. The only one that I know for sure is on some racist bs is Micah

I shall be on the plains with you gentlemen shortly

20181028_132230.jpg

Shout out to @dcallamerican on that mass genie deal. Shipped in 1 day.

I don’t think it’s that deep though. Bill is a **** to most people and Miss Grimshaw yells at everybody. The only one that I know for sure is on some racist bs is Micah

really? i never saw bill yell at anyone but maybe i wasnt paying attention. imma keep my eye out more when im at camp

so is the draw mechanic broken or just my controller?

it loads up but when you're supposed to fully press R2 it doesnt do anything.

when i release, it resets the meter...

i've had to quick skip every instance of a stand off...

not sure. i think lvl 4?

yeah, i prefer the auto marking too tho

cause right now my deadeye challenge is to hit two animals of different species in the same dead eye session

but im on the level where it doesnt stay in dead eye after i shoot

SMH

im working on challenges, i think im around 40% complete.

5 years behind the times. Gotta ask, Worth a uhd HDTV/ PS4 pro purchase?

Love rock star games but have been out of video games a good 4-5 yrs. Impulse buy has me saying yes the past 4-5 morning. Haven't done it yet.

5 years behind the times. Gotta ask, Worth a uhd HDTV/ PS4 pro purchase?

Love rock star games but have been out of video games a good 4-5 yrs. Impulse buy has me saying yes the past 4-5 morning. Haven't done it yet.

Do it.

Playing RDR on my One X over my Pro but I understand why someone would go PS4 because of their games library. Backwards Compatibility/upscaled old school games is pretty nice for the One though.

Now there's a buy 2 get one free at Target. So Xbox one x is on table.

Loving these insights. About to drop a good chunk of coin on something worthwhile

Found a unique looking double barreled shotgun in the far eastern corner of the map. Had to reload an older save to successfully get it though.
I found some cabin and there was an angry dude who came out with a nice looking gun. He retreated back inside but blasted me when I came closer and killed me in one hit.
When I went back the guy wasn't there anymore so I think you need to kill him the first and only time you meet him. I'll add the location below.

I went back on an older save (I forgot to save after leaving camp for my exploration) and this time I just avoided getting close to him after the dude retreated back inside his cabin and closed the door after ranting at you. I kept my distance and shot him through the cabin's window when he popped up there. I didn't lose honor for killing him, though he did show up as an enemy on my radar at that point. The shotgun is called 'Rare Shotgun' in your inventory.
564cdb8ae7bfc7a82d511183fd6d1f16.png

The exact location of the cabin: (the square shape)
5923aebc8e9f309f998a55dd377c3f72.png

Larger view of the area around the cabin
b8c736d787d7439bb0dd6895935d0af0.png

The area is located east of the Grizzlies East area:
15f065310f7429a3687ed8ce87529604.png

Back
Top Bottom