Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
b5163f7c5cf9dcf218211a2165bbfe73.png

I was coming over this bridge going back to camp. 3 dudes jumped out tried to rob me. One was like get down off your horse. I jumped down put my hands up. I was like I aint bout to ger jacked. Punched him then hit him with shots from my pistol from the hip. Then killed the other two.

First time someone trying to rob me

I gotta turn autosave off on this because I suddenly run into people and events that get missed or botched. Probably doesn't really Matter but I'm kind of a perfectionist which is like impossible on first playthrough

I gotta turn autosave off on this because I suddenly run into people and events that get missed or botched. Probably doesn't really Matter but I'm kind of a perfectionist which is like impossible on first playthrough

One reason why I kind of want to start over but at the same time hoping those events will pop back again. I’m not to far into the story. Only like 11%

I clicked the wrong button and wound up choking a guy that was trying to tell me about a house I could rob

Yo how/when can I make dope furs and outfits outta the stuff I kill? I just killed a cougar and Tried to craft in front of the campfire and the only option I had was to make a stew.

Finally found a trapper and he like “I’ll give you $8 for the fur.” :stoneface: :stoneface:

I risked my life for pocket lint bruh?

I just kept pressing LB to get passed that. It’s like it wants you to long press LB to bring up the menu and it wants to press LB to equip but that’s hard lol

I was coming over this bridge going back to camp. 3 dudes jumped out tried to rob me. One was like get down off your horse. I jumped down put my hands up. I was like I aint bout to ger jacked. Punched him then hit him with shots from my pistol from the hip. Then killed the other two.

First time someone trying to rob me
This dude tried to strong arm me for my horse after begging me for help, pulled me off and dipped off. Fired a warning shot in the air to scare the horse then I shot him in back of his head and he fell off. Arthur was like "Nice try"

Once y’all go to chapter 3 visits the gun store in rhodes. Make sure you visit the side of the gun store outside...

Last edited:
my dead eye is weird. I used to just hover over the target and the red "x" would appear but now my dead eye only stops time and I have to manually shoot people....

This dude tried to strong arm me for my horse after begging me for help, pulled me off and dipped off. Fired a warning shot in the air to scare the horse then I shot him in back of his head and he fell off. Arthur was like "Nice try"
I got lured into an alley in Saint Denis by two kids throwing stuff at me and talking **** (didn’t even realize kids were in the game). I hop of my horse and follow them and three dudes come from around the corner guns drawn as the kids run off lol. Had to lay them all down.

Also, I feel like they need to change the bounty system. It doesn’t make sense that if you’re killed by bounty hunters, your bounty doesn’t go away. I mean you’re wanted dead or alive, dying should clear the bounty. Plus, if you kill any of them your bounty raises smh

Damn it I have a $140 bounty and i killed the bear and stowed it on my horse and the cops killed me and i lost my bear. ****

Back
Top Bottom