Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
This **** legit too almost 2 hours to install but it looks beautiful. Did anybody return the horse they stole I’m valentine for that chase mission? I tried to so my honor would increase but mid way back it said we bonded. I also could not find the owner

Only played a hour last night when my digital copy went live.

As other people have mentioned on twitter and such, the game moves incredibly SLOW. Not just story wise but gameplay wise. That first cabin you come across took forever to loot. To many button prompts that aren’t as smooth as they should be

Yeah the climbing on to a ledge button sucks, and getting your weapons or interacting with your horse is kind of funky

I’ve been looting everything so I been taking my time even if the npcs are rushing me.

4CC27BAC-A211-4BA6-A8E7-1C5DCECFD1FE.jpeg
That's badass.. any word how to get that?

~Early game~

I’ve encountered a bug where I can’t move after taking the shotgun off the mantle in an odriscoll cabin.

And it sucks.

That's badass.. any word how to get that?
There's a number of 'Legendary' animals in the game. The pelts from those animals can be crafted into unique outfits when you take them to a trapper.
The hat he's wearing was crafted from the pelt of the legendary Grizzly Bear

The animations in the game are a lot slower then the first game (looting, opening stuff, getting stuff from a horse), but I am getting used to them.

The graphics are crazy, but the sound...... The first time I fired the revolver and you can hear the crack of the bullet getting fired gave me chills.

The animations in the game are a lot slower then the first game (looting, opening stuff, getting stuff from a horse), but I am getting used to them.

The graphics are crazy, but the sound...... The first time I fired the revolver and you can hear the crack of the bullet getting fired gave me chills.

It's like they deliberately slowed down time, an escape from our current era where everything is instantaneous.

Little things like having to hold down buttons for a full second for routine things like menu prompts, saving and loading games, etc.

I got murked so ******* hard by a grizzly Bros. Tried to sneak up on him and he got the god damn drop on ME. I didn’t eem get a single shot off :lol:

This game is cot dam beautiful, love rockstar and their details man, this even makes me want to hop back on gta v lol

I was dying when this happened in my game.

If you guys see this be sure to get his horse because it's a $150 race horse.
Damn I saw this and didnt even think about grabbing the horse.

Has anyone figured out how to smash your female gang companions? Pretty sure this Mary chick wants the D after I danced with her

The detail in this game is crazy. I met the father & 2 sons building a house. When I first met them they had one side of the frame up that fell & he was cursing his boys out.
Next time I rode by had the whole frame up but they was in a gun battle with some 4 dudes because the father didnt pay for protection. I helped kill the dudes he was yelling at his boys where was yall

Last edited:
How can I find my legendary fur again ? After killing the first bear and skinning it I heard a roar close by and dropped it. I murked the second bear who was actually growling at a wolf and I took both furs (wolf and bear). I didn’t read the pop up about the lost legendary fur.

I found that if I steal a horse or wagon and I got my horse with me, I can hop on the other horse or wagon I'm trying to take to a fence to sell and still whistle at my owned horse to follow me where I'm going
A horse isn’t officially yours until you put your saddle on it

A horse isn’t officially yours until you put your saddle on it
I'm aware of that I was referring to my saddled horse following me while I'm on a stolen horse.

Also found I can build up my deadeye by doing chores around the camp

Back
Top Bottom