Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Not 100% about what it is exactly but here's a pic.

Space Needle

Last edited:
^ Thanks.

That's what I thought it was but wasn't sure. Now that I see a pic of it I see that they did the silhouette of the top portion working it's way down.

super comfy.. ive copped the blk/wht, blk/red and wht/navy thus far.. its like "gotta collect em all" type ish with these smh.. addicting.. and the price is more than reasonable for one of my top ten grails.  pretty sure i need that original wht/blk/grn colorway though.. usa's are looking like a maybe and im gonna need those wht okc joints as well.  these are very comfy too.  dang swizz you bleeding my pockets bro

btw, those houstons are looking mighty nice up above.. didnt even know the insoles were flipped like that.. nuts..

Maaan appreciate that homie :smokin

Got a few city gears in houston...wonder If they'd have it in-store as well

Last edited:
Will the Olive's end up at FNL, FTL, or Eastbay?
A Bit on the fence about these, but if I can get them under retail with codes and rewards I'll try 'em.

wow.. wow.. wow.. NUTS
just got dropped off... well worth the 84 dollars i spent
When first images of these dropped before they were released, they were as close or showed deatil. Then when I saw this pic I was like why dude got his shoes out in the rain. Then come to realize thats the detailing on the shoe, I was mind blown. Thats pretty d*** sick .. not a fan of that green but the detailing of the rain could see me on em haha

Still need the OGs
frown.gif

Will the Olive's end up at FNL, FTL, or Eastbay?
A Bit on the fence about these, but if I can get them under retail with codes and rewards I'll try 'em.
I don't think so. I just happened to be in the mall this morning and decided to hit FTL. I walk in to FTL employees and Reebok reps crowded around a table full of future releases(some Shaqnosis, Answer 1, some retro cws of the DMX Run, plus others). I had on the black rain camo joints and one of the reps noticed. He stated that black rain camos were the most limited of the camo joints, maybe less than a 1000(that's not exact, his way of exaggerating how limited they are). There wouldn't be too many of the other two camo joints and only boutiques would get them.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, someone was asking about the rain camos being 3M, it's not 3M material but this is how they look with flash.........

Back
Top Bottom