Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

stop showing sweet pics of the houstons i'm tryina fight the urge :tongue:

never been sold by an insole before but damn these are close 

stop showing sweet pics of the houstons i'm tryina fight the urge :tongue:
never been sold by an insole before but damn these are close 

The fish market insole is doing the same thing to me. It's just such a weird concept that works oddly well. That and I have a FNL rewards card burning a hole in my pocket.

Only wanted the OG sonics when i heard these were beign retro'd...got those when they dropped and thought i was done...Just yesterday saw the actual detailing of the rain drops and had to have em...didnt think my hoh would have these still but went today and they got a late shipment of em...copped my sz 11, joints are too crazy :pimp:

Dude at HOH said some rain drop socks were dropping if anyone cares, ima basic sock guy myself

Only wanted the OG sonics when i heard these were beign retro'd...got those when they dropped and thought i was done...Just yesterday saw the actual detailing of the rain drops and had to have em...didnt think my hoh would have these still but went today and they got a late shipment of em...copped my sz 11, joints are too crazy :pimp:

Dude at HOH said some rain drop socks were dropping if anyone cares, ima basic sock guy myself

Yo, I need them socks in my life.

so did the black/white rain come out?? and if so what type of release was it i havent really seen anything on here!! 

Only wanted the OG sonics when i heard these were beign retro'd...got those when they dropped and thought i was done...Just yesterday saw the actual detailing of the rain drops and had to have em...didnt think my hoh would have these still but went today and they got a late shipment of em...copped my sz 11, joints are too crazy
pimp.gif

I ended up copping the last pair out of footlocker on launch day. I didnt even notice em my girlfriend was like "Why is this sneaker wet?" after I saw those raindrop details that was it lol

so did the black/white rain come out?? and if so what type of release was it i havent really seen anything on here!! 
The 3 rain camo colorways are limited, with the black being the most limited as I was told by Reebok rep yesterday at FTL. He stated only boutiques received them. Don't expect to see them in any major retailers.

No need t sign up, found a promo code for 15%: MARCH15

Still debating if I should cop these or not...

Last edited:
wow..my size is already gone..

11.5?

I went ahead and copped them. Haven't seen them in person,but there's a free return policy if I don't like them.

If I keep these, then I'll pass on the black/white cw I wanted and wait to find an OG cw somewhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom