Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Already copped the black/reds and fish markets but those i'm not feeling! And they're more expensive! 

Thought I'd share this with ya'll. Loving these Sonics!! Got the Houston All Star's on the way... :smokin

Are these the first of the CWs to be $110? Kind of odd...

I think Reebok misanticipated that these would sell so well @$100. Plus they're probably aware of the reseller average of $150 too. That seems like a fair reason for the price increase.

That Jersey with the Rain's.. Oh my. That's regular attire up here in Rain City, but you are sure killing it in NJ! :smokin @Dc30

Last edited:
These just came in the mail and I have to say I'm super impressed. I wanted to cop this color since I saw the initial photos weeks back. They also remind me of Tony Stark/Iron Man...will snap some pics of my Iron Man statue with these in a few. Now I know that this jersey may not go well with a few of ya'll on here, but I needed some more red kicks to go with it. Enjoy! :smokin

^ not bad but you should get some throwback rockets gear to do it justice! Can't wait to check mine out when I get home

I
These just came in the mail and I have to say I'm super impressed. I wanted to cop this color since I saw the initial photos weeks back. They also remind me of Tony Stark/Iron Man...will snap some pics of my Iron Man statue with these in a few. Now I know that this jersey may not go well with a few of ya'll on here, but I needed some more red kicks to go with it. Enjoy! :smokin

[/quote

It reminds of Flash more than anything

I
These just came in the mail and I have to say I'm super impressed. I wanted to cop this color since I saw the initial photos weeks back. They also remind me of Tony Stark/Iron Man...will snap some pics of my Iron Man statue with these in a few. Now I know that this jersey may not go well with a few of ya'll on here, but I needed some more red kicks to go with it. Enjoy!
smokin.gif

[/quote

It reminds of Flash more than anything
i was thinking the same thing, went ahead and picked up the black rain camo, did a google search saw that the other camo color was a white/cream color camo

This has 86 pages and I got tired of reading them all, I was wondering I got mine from shoe palave (OG one) the Zig zag was not aligned is this normal?

Lovin my Sonics/Raindrops. Nike should take notes...this is how you do a proper retro. Quality on all the pairs ive seen of the multiple colorways is on point...cushioning, leather, padding all amazing. 4 OG colorways, and dope retro + colorways... the only ones that were forced were the OKC joints and those wack glow/3m joints IMO. Reebok did it right. Hopefuly this carries over to the Attacks and Shaqnosis retros.

Copped for $99.99 from Finishline online. Returned them at the store and repurchased them with a $20 coupon. Did the same with 2 other Finishlines with $20 reward certificates each. I put in some legwork, but it's worth it for a total of a $40 purchase.

^ not bad but you should get some throwback rockets gear to do it justice! Can't wait to check mine out when I get home

Finally got mine! I'm from Houston so you know I had to get the cw. Kinda disappointed there weren't more Rockets themed cws for all star weekend so props to Reebok for stepping up

Well seeing as how I agree with you lol...I did some eBay scouring and then I just figured to hit NBAstore.com, and lo and behold they had the Soul Swingman Olajuwon road Swingman's in stock. Copped my M and should be here by the end of the week! I will post appropriate pics for you good sir, since you gave me the idea (challenge haha) to cop the appropriate jersey :smokin

Lovin my Sonics/Raindrops. Nike should take notes...this is how you do a proper retro. Quality on all the pairs ive seen of the multiple colorways is on point...cushioning, leather, padding all amazing. 4 OG colorways, and dope retro + colorways... the only ones that were forced were the OKC joints and those wack glow/3m joints IMO. Reebok did it right. Hopefuly this carries over to the Attacks and Shaqnosis retros.

Agreed!!!! I have been so sour on JB for the past year that I don't think I've copped anything significant from them at all in MONTHS. I think the only Retro I've purchased that has stayed in the collection has been the USA 6's from July, and that is only because my first J's were 6's when I was 10 lol. And while I love the LeBron line and have for years, the cost is a drawback, even though I keep purchasing.

I have the Sonics and Houston All Star CW's and they are ON POINT. Everything is great and for the $$ there is no way you can beat what Reebok is doing with the Kamikaze so far with these recent releases. Hoping that the Shaqnosis follows suit as I had a few pairs of the Shaq's and Shaq Instapump joints back in the day. Those are copped for sure! :smokin

Last edited:
the only ones that were forced were the OKC joints and those wack glow/3m joints IMO.

First, I agree with your entire post, even the part I quoted. And, though, they were forced, Reebok placed some qualities on both pairs that happen to be sellers these days, 3M and GITD.

I was able to cop the Sonics/Raindrop colorway Friday at the HOH opening at Cumberland Mall(ATL). Happy I was able to pay retail.

Still need the ASGs, probably cop soon. They were a top priority, but the Raindrops selling out caught me off guard. Definitely wasn't the plan at first, but in the end I may have 8 of these.

Back
Top Bottom