Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

^ not bad but you should get some throwback rockets gear to do it justice! Can't wait to check mine out when I get home

As promised!!! Olajuwon came in today from NBAStore.com. NOWWWW we're talkin... :pimp:

Last edited:
This has 86 pages and I got tired of reading them all, I was wondering I got mine from shoe palave (OG one) the Zig zag was not aligned is this normal?
I think that's normal. My black/white pair that I got from finishline don't line up exactly. I think that goes for all the old cws.

Kamikaze rain black camo with black/white line laces i like how the laces make it look like they have a rain affect, and i ordered them off ebay

Last edited:
dammit FNL just cancelled my order for the asg sux oz it was $76 with coupons :frown:

Thanks, like i said i found them on ebay
I have to say these are def comfortable just like my questions and es22, bcuz of that maybe i'll check out the shaqnosis when they're released

Where do I find the black Reebok Kamikaze II in Canada/Toronto at size 10.5 or 11?! I can't find them anywhere. Any help guys?

You might want to check that new HOH in Toronto. It just opened up this week.

I'm actually in Niagara Falls for a week and called up the Buffalo HOH and they got the black/white Kamikaze IIs in stock.

Back
Top Bottom