Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

The raindrop cw feels like a half size too big while the others are tts. It must be the material. Now I gotta look for a smaller size smh.

Last edited:

These are pretty nice too.

Last edited:
Got my olives in the mail today...pretty nice the hexalite is kind of cheap though. Looks and feels like something that would be on a childs toy

I want the black and whites but I am waiting to catch them on sale.

Really depends on the pair...seen legit pairs aligned and not aligned...more of a qc problem. I ordered mine online and was worried they might not match up but I lucked iut

Today i m rocking my all stars :smokin smoking~ oh yea~~~

anyone can help me in getting the homes? paypal verified~ thx!

Last edited:
Either I'm being trolled or someone is scooping my size at the same time in trying in the black and whites. Yesterday and today when I tried to buy a 12 off finishline and yesterday off pys the suddenly were "sold out" as soon as I tried to hit submit payment. Lol

When did the sizes on FNL start selling out? Cuz FNL had a fsr on all 4 cws for almost a month now.
Some of the sizes from FNL are ghost sizes, the other day i tried buying my size and it was highlighted available, i was able to add to cart but as soon as i hit checkout it says sold out.... Checked it again today and i got to the checkout screen so who knows.... I have a feeling even if you get thru purchasing they might just cancel coz its out of stock

Back
Top Bottom