Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I would wear the top 4 that are displayed. 

The five one ( on the last row) reminds of the McDonald's All-American color scheme, if that hasn't been said already

What you stated has been said many times over, a good 4 to 6 months ago. The top 4 were sellouts and the bottom 2 did suprisingly well despite being retro + colours.

What do you think guys? I wanted to try military green laces but can't find one T_T.
488bd558_20130415_060628.jpeg

What do you think guys? I wanted to try military green laces but can't find one T_T.

[ATTACHMENT=2812]20130415_060628.jpg (1,401k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Not bad. A darker green would definitely be better but it's in the right direction. Tried the yellow strings in my Sonics and was no bueno so back to black. Green is good though :pimp:

I would wear the top 4 that are displayed. 

The five one ( on the last row) reminds of the McDonald's All-American color scheme, if that hasn't been said already

What you stated has been said many times over, a good 4 to 6 months ago. The top 4 were sellouts and the bottom 2 did suprisingly well despite being retro + colours.
the only sell out was the black/green/white

the other colors sat for a while

i can still get the white/navy in my size for retail if i wanted (at a major retailer at that)

the White/Green/Yellow CW was sold out fast too If I'm not mistaken (due to limited shop selling it :D )

I was watching the last Sacramento Kings game of the season (maybe ever) and it looked like I. Thomas might have been wearing those purple kamikazes. They never got up close enough, but he has for Kamikazes before and usually has some nice kicks on during games. Wish I could have seen a close up.

To the gentlemen that PMed Me. I cant respond I reach my limit in the pm's for some reason. Send me zips so i can get the total of how much shipping the shoe will cost. thanks

Back
Top Bottom