Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Anybody hear anything about a U.S. release date on the USA/Dream Team colorway?  I saw they dropped in the UK and Europe but have not seen anything on our side of the pond.

"Packer Shoes  looks to be deepening their legacy with Reebok with an upcoming Reebok Kamikaze II  release. The pair appears to be a tribute to the 1996 NBA All Star jerseys, with the Vector logo re-worked to include the colors and the chili pepper from that classic uni. Also hinting at that connection are the “1996″ hit at the end of the lace placket and Packer’s “Remember the Alamo” accompanying text. Let us know if you’re excited for the Packer Shoes  x Reebok Kamikaze II  “All Star” and be sure to check back in with Sneaker News for up to date info on this intriguing collab." 

Thoughts?

Last edited:
"Packer Shoes  looks to be deepening their legacy with Reebok with an upcoming Reebok Kamikaze II  release. The pair appears to be a tribute to the 1996 NBA All Star jerseys, with the Vector logo re-worked to include the colors and the chili pepper from that classic uni. Also hinting at that connection are the “1996″ hit at the end of the lace placket and Packer’s “Remember the Alamo” accompanying text. Let us know if you’re excited for the Packer Shoes  x Reebok Kamikaze II  “All Star” and be sure to check back in with Sneaker News for up to date info on this intriguing collab." 

Thoughts?
Note the teal part f the vector has been reworked to look like a pepper like on the jerseys, these will be mine. These better have a fair deal of color though, hopefully they're not overwhelmingly white.

If you little hypebeasts get in my way.... 

The 96' All-star jerseys were always my favorite. I remember watching that game. Match the CW with the kamikaze II and thats pretty much a 10/10 for me. Hope I can at least buy a pair.

Last edited:
Thoughts?
def excited to see the entire shoe, but if u pay close attention near the laces there is teal and seems that the toe box is black i hope its only nice coloring blocking and no patterns this has sooooo much potential i cant wait!!!!! the logo itself was creative 
nthat.gif

I didn't want to start an entire new thread, but I've been SEARCHING for any info on the original Kamikaze Is, those were always way better to me than the IIs.  Anyone know anything about those, if there is a plan to release?

so is this release going to be like those PackerxADIDAS Shumpert shoes? (only releasing in Packer)

So I missed out on the OG colorway back in January for retail on the release date. Been checking every site you can possibly imagine including Reebok's for the last 2 months praying that my size would pop up somewhere for retail. And miraculously ShoePalace happened to get a couple sizes in stock on the website last Friday. I pulled the trigger and finally got my pair delivered by UPS today. I can't decide if I like these better or my Shaq Attaqs. They are both that NICE. These shoes are so damn comfortable and the design is just as nice as I remember them way back when Kemp rocked them in '96.

These did not make its way up North. At least nowhere around Vancouver BC. I missed out online on the original colorway in January. Should've ordered as soon as I saw them. Hoping to pick up a pair close to retail.

These did not make its way up North. At least nowhere around Vancouver BC. I missed out online on the original colorway in January. Should've ordered as soon as I saw them. Hoping to pick up a pair close to retail.
Not sure if they have any OG Sonics left but try Exclucity in Montreal 1-514-846-8887.  They do phone orders but I am not sure what the shipping would be.  They were the only shop that had them in Quebec and if I remember right they were charging $129.99 + tax. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom