Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Those have potential to be very
smokin.gif
They shoulda made a checkerboard player edition for Isaiah Thomas to wear with this uniform, Shid I'dda bought a pair inspired by this jersey in purple/black/white with some metallic silver thread as an accent.

They shoulda made a checkerboard player edition for Isaiah Thomas to wear with this uniform, Shid I'dda bought a pair inspired by this jersey in purple/black/white with some metallic silver thread as an accent.
i like that, i hope reebok does look on NT for feedback like some other companies

i want to see some nice CW outside the retro, man if u create you own online i think cats would go ham

Just got this in finally...new release from Adidas...NOW I can rock these in the summer as originally planned! :pimp:

ChAmps stores are carrying these throwback swingman jerseys along with payton. Larry Johnson Hornets. Alex English Nuggets.

Ordered from FansEdge.com new release from Adidas!
Found it in the swingman thread you started. Love the Rapters/Area 72 combination as well.

I wish I could pick up that Kemp jersey, but to rock that here in Sacramento would be suicide right now.

Last edited:
Found it in the swingman thread you started. Love the Rapters/Area 72 combination as well.

I wish I could pick up that Kemp jersey, but to rock that here in Sacramento would be suicide right now.

LMAO...yeah that is a good point fam. Maybe cop the Kemp and keep on ice for a bit lol. I've slightly been following the story but the Kings are staying put as of now right?

LMAO...yeah that is a good point fam. Maybe cop the Kemp and keep on ice for a bit lol. I've slightly been following the story but the Kings are staying put as of now right?
At best probably 50/50 right now. We are sweating it here in sac. I feel lucky to have gotten those kamikazes though so they will be rocked with a kemp jersey in due time

Last edited:
Man I really should stop being lazy and cop the OGs already.
Hopefully this weekend, glad they're still sitting.

Back
Top Bottom