Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

couple sizes of rain drops on reebok.com. 10.5 & 12.
Thanks bruh got that 12, hard to come up on my size after i miss out on release date.

edit : damn they just cancelled my order. Oh well more money to go towards nike

Last edited:
Not sure if they have any OG Sonics left but try Exclucity in Montreal 1-514-846-8887.  They do phone orders but I am not sure what the shipping would be.  They were the only shop that had them in Quebec and if I remember right they were charging $129.99 + tax. Good luck!
Thanks! I'll give the store a shout and hopefully they still have my size.

Does anyone know how Reebok deals with sample shoes. I know Nike occasionally dumps a bunch into their factory stores here in Canada but when I asked the question at a Reebok outlet I got a blank stare and an " I dunno".  Anyone know if Reebok samples are ever made available for sale to the public? Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know how Reebok deals with sample shoes. I know Nike occasionally dumps a bunch into their factory stores here in Canada but when I asked the question at a Reebok outlet I got a blank stare and an " I dunno".  Anyone know if Reebok samples are ever made available for sale to the public? Thanks in advance.

Reebok is no longer as big as they once were - so they may not produce as many samples as Nike does.

These 3 were a definite cop.....im still waiting on a restock of the camp green and then my cypher will be complete for me

Just incase y'all didn't know there's kamikaze 2 restock on sneakersnstuff I got my sonic raindrops shipping price was a killer but worth it.

Just incase y'all didn't know there's kamikaze 2 restock on sneakersnstuff I got my sonic raindrops shipping price was a killer but worth it.

Don't know if this was posted already but found these on IG. Both those Orlando's are calling me. Imagine if that silver is 3M...

They really gotta stop making so many colorways of this shoe. Kemp's time with Orlando was nothing to be celebrated. Not hating, just my opinion.

I think they should've just stopped with the following colors:

OG > All-Stars > Black/Red > White/Green/Yellow aka Raindrops

Back
Top Bottom