Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

The Alamo's Are Crazy Sick - Ill be happy with the kicks and the snapback

Hopefully we get the link dropped in here early like they did for Packer Iversons

pimp.gif

I don't even wear Reeboks---never have, probably never will. But I'll be damned if those Packers joints aren't flames. Beautiful.

I don't even wear Reeboks---never have, probably never will. But I'll be damned if those Packers joints aren't flames. Beautiful.
I don't **** with Ree-ree's(what we called them in my hood)either but those Alamo's are the ****. Man I hope I can cop a pair. Those are pure sickness.

damn, just when you try to fall back a few months

I want the shoes, jersey and shirt

which is prolly over $550

shoes will prolly be $180, jersey $300 and shirt around $40

Haven't been here probably since the OG kamikaze, sonics cw! But remember the Alamo has me back

The Question X Packer collab was said to be exclusive to Packer but ended up in plenty of boutique stores. Was pissed when I found out WishATL got them. But will it be the same for this release or is this truly exclusive to Packer?

You'll see a couple of familiar faces in here, grizzlyanimal, sdubl and a few others from other reebok releases

Unless your only on the kamikaze train then you won't recognize them, but you can see me in the shaqnosis and shaq attaqs and question thread

The Question X Packer collab was said to be exclusive to Packer but ended up in plenty of boutique stores. Was pissed when I found out WishATL got them. But will it be the same for this release or is this truly exclusive to Packer?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen one recent reebok collaboration that was exclusive to the collaborating store.. might be wrong but can't think of one.

Back
Top Bottom