Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

The more the merrier. Why you pissed bro?

I didn't pass. WishATL didn't drop them on release date, they released the following week and I had no clue. Went to the site and just so happen to see they had them but sold out. Was heated, even more so now seeing these resell prices.

But yeah I'm hoping they end up at a lot of spots, better chance. My only hope locally is WishATL and EpitomeATL. Haven't been successful coppin online in years. But I asked about them being exclusive to Packer because in the article it stated the pack was.

Last edited:
My homie lives 10 minutes away from Packers 
devil.gif

Outfit is corny as hell. Dude looks like a walking Starburst package. I didn't even notice how corny it was in the pic up top because all I was paying attention to was the "bubbles" on them broads. That jersey, snapback, and some nice denims would've been fine. The bright tangerine shorts and those lame socks just took it over the top. For those planning to cop this shoe, take this as a lesson on how not to rock them unless you wanna be clowned to the 1000th power. Funny thing is, he probably didn't even pick the outfit. Dude has been known throughout the years to have a stylist pick his wardrobe aka his baby mama Emily

Last edited:
Nothing is even wrong with son's fit. Nobody would even clown the man for wearing that. My bad, clearly some NT fashionista's would 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:

, take this as a lesson on how not to rock them unless you wanna be clowned to the 1000th power.

real life no one will clown on him for that fit. Its just a jersey, shorts, snapback and kicks. If he wore those orange shorts somewhere else though besides by the water/beach then meh

Last edited:
Wow so y'all really think that 'fit isn't clown-worthy. In what universe do y'all live in???

Aite tell you what...why don't y'all throw on the same 'fit with them sneakers or something very similar at least (complete with some bright flamboyo colored shorts with neon colored socks) and then see if 3 broads that look like the ones in that picture will take a picture with you. Eight, nines, and dimes only...please no pennies or nickels allowed.

No chick who looks halfway decent or has reasonable standards is gonna take a dude dressed like that seriously unless you got a bank account that matches that of Fabolous.....Prove me wrong. I dare you.

And please don't give me some BS response like....."oh I don't dress to impress girls." Then what do you do? dress to impress dudes?

Last edited:
Wear what you like.. to be honest tho i really don't see nothing wrong with that outfit besides the socks, and the shorrts are a little much, but not that bad.. it's summer time.. that looks like a normal comfortable during the day outfit.

but like i said wear what YOU like

Last edited:
I wouldn't say the fit is clown worthy. The socks are, though. But the fit is of today's urban dress code.

I wouldn't say the fit is clown worthy. The socks are, though. But the fit is of today's urban dress code.
And that my friend is precisely what's wrong with today's urban dress code. I don't expect people to walk around in 3 piece suits and button ups all day but c'mon you can't be dressing like that at age 30+. Fabolous is in his 30s and got a son. I mean I could understand if his kid was rocking that. I think the jersey and the sneakers is fine. But it's the little things that can throw off what could've potentially been a good 'fit. For instance, them shorts and socks combined with the sneakers and jersey is what made this a 'clown' outfit. Dude look like he trying to be ROYGBIV if you get my drift. He should've just gone with some cargo/khaki shorts, or a nice pair of jeans (no jean shorts of course), and then lost those socks. See the shorts wouldn't be bad if he was walkin round an actual sand covered beach shirtless and ready to go for a swim, but the shorts should not be included in this particular outfit like this unless you wanna be down with YMCMB. But them socks should not be worn anywhere, period. Not even in the house alone

Last edited:
^ alonzomourning.gif

Though he is in 30s, I bet being rich makes him feel 16. Hell, I'm far from rich but still young at heart. For casual wear I like to wear graphic tees. Graphics ranging from vintage cartoons to pop culture, and I'm 29. I will never stop doing things I enjoy just because of my age.

Well after being excited for this release and hoping to score these I'm announcing I'm skipping this release :frown: my girl wrecked my car, and I got the bill today...$1300 hope everyone gets their pairs I'm out for at least a month. Good luck to the reebok heads especially! Sdubl and grizzlyanimal who I see on here often and other reebok threads

I see nothing wrong with the fit personally but Sneakernews just posted so you know the hype is about to build....

Who am I kidding it was gonna be hyped regardless lol

FABO fell off smh. Hate it had to be him. On another note those Alamos will be my next pickup and i will be good for awhile with sneakers.

Wow so y'all really think that 'fit isn't clown-worthy. In what universe do y'all live in???

Aite tell you what...why don't y'all throw on the same 'fit with them sneakers or something very similar at least (complete with some bright flamboyo colored shorts with neon colored socks) and then see if 3 broads that look like the ones in that picture will take a picture with you. Eight, nines, and dimes only...please no pennies or nickels allowed.

No chick who looks halfway decent or has reasonable standards is gonna take a dude dressed like that seriously unless you got a bank account that matches that of Fabolous.....Prove me wrong. I dare you.

And please don't give me some BS response like....."oh I don't dress to impress girls." Then what do you do? dress to impress dudes?

What if you already have a girl? Then what..

You extra mad for no reason.

You know the shoe is hyped up when there's an argument about a man's matching attire, either good or bad.

If I struck out on the OGs, no way in hell I'm getting these.

Not sure what size you are, but if you're an 8, 8.5, or 9 then pufferredstores.com has the ASGs for $75.

Back
Top Bottom