Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

@ skaddsdk
You don't have to say where you copped from, but was it outside of the Jersey area? Just trying to see if more stores will have these outside of Packer.

If anyone stays near Packer get at me. It's not about the Kamikazes, trying to cop this Spider-Man shirt that they're only selling in-store.

Hey vood. I havent been in this thread in a min lol. How did that sizing situation turn out for you?

Sold them (OG Kamikaze II) to a local cat for a little under what I paid to have them shipped here and ended up having to get another pair (in the correct size) from a reseller on eBay. A bit annoying but what can you do bro?

Last edited:
So i'm looking at $200 if i get lucky on rd, cause i want that hat as well.. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
packer kemps are really nice in person, quality is good. easily one of my favorites
sweet, Gonna pass on the Alamos for the Oly Grants ... if I strike out on those than the Alamos it is, but those Black Attaqs, need 'em in my life!

while not official I've found that most of the boutiques that do collabs... (e.g. bodega, packer, sns, ubiq, extra butter etc) generally get at least a fsr of the more limited collabs of each other's kicks. id be surprised if these were packer release only n have they done that before? I recall the questions had the local/national/international release so I'd expect a broader releases, tho still limited.
I think Packer said on their blog that they would be the ONLY ones getting these.

"PACKER SHOES x REEBOK “REMEMBER THE ALAMO” KAMIKAZE II ($160):

Exclusive to Packer Shoes, the RTA Kamikaze II is constructed primarily with a cyclone gray pigskin suede, with contrasting steel-gray tumbled leather & powder blue nubuck along the entire upper. Additional details include the reign man-font “1996″ stitching below the laces with Packer Shoes x Reebok “Chili Pepper” vector logo on top of 3M reflective tongue and heel and “Chili Pepper” Ortholite insoles for additional comfort."

Last edited:
This is the release of the year for me.  Don't think anything has had me this excited.  But I've never been able to successfully order something from Packershoes so I'm worried I may strike out if these are indeed really limited.  Seems like they are going to be hyped up a ton for the next 1.5 weeks or so before release.

Hey vood. I havent been in this thread in a min lol. How did that sizing situation turn out for you?
Sold them (OG Kamikaze II) to a local cat for a little under what I paid to have them shipped here and ended up having to get another pair (in the correct size) from a reseller on eBay. A bit annoying but what can you do bro?
Damn. Well I'm glad in the end it turned out well for you

I got my size and hooked up an older cat like myself. I guess it comes with the territory when you buy kicks online. Good luck with the 'Packer' pair my dude - way too many hypebeasts/resellers thirsting for that particular pair.

Blacklion23, i bought outside jersey, not sure where they originated from though

Fresh out dabox, what size are you?

I got my size and hooked up an older cat like myself. I guess it comes with the territory when you buy kicks online. Good luck with the 'Packer' pair my dude - way too many hypebeasts/resellers thirsting for that particular pair.
Nahhh Im just here to spectate the new release lol 
nerd.gif
. I dont really like the RTA joints

"PACKER SHOES x REEBOK “REMEMBER THE ALAMO” KAMIKAZE II ($160):

Exclusive to Packer Shoes, the RTA Kamikaze II is constructed primarily with a cyclone gray pigskin suede, with contrasting steel-gray tumbled leather & powder blue nubuck along the entire upper. Additional details include the reign man-font “1996″ stitching below the laces with Packer Shoes x Reebok “Chili Pepper” vector logo on top of 3M reflective tongue and heel and “Chili Pepper” Ortholite insoles for additional comfort."

ugh well looking like might be secondary for me then

You guys should peep ebay for the og sonics if you're still looking. Dude's unloading them crazy.

I just got another pair for retail + shipping. Worn once.

Also... am I the only one who never seen anyone wear any of these colorways in person? Not that it matters to me if ppl wear or not but for a shoe I dont in stores at all anymore, Id think that Id see someone wearing them from time to time.

So far, Im the only one ive seen wear these at all lol. In person

I seen the fish market ones on someones feet and they look dope af.

Back
Top Bottom