Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I said it before that I wouldn't buy this shoe as much as it killed me! But man it's getting close to release date, and I keep seeing pics and come Friday I might be online trying for these! Damn this shoe addiction

I returned the ASG Kamikaze II because I was short on cash around my college graduation time, so those Kentucky's will be copped. Like those even more honestly.

I'm pretty sure these will be picked up on the 16th
These are pretty. Damn 
nthat.gif

for those that have the shaqnosis and kamikaze 2, do you think i can fit a size 11.5 in the kamikaze 2 if i fit perfectly in a size 12 in the shaqnosis?

The aquarium soles on these RTA's are ridiculous!! If they aint alloying anyone on the premise 'til 9am, flood gates 'bout to open up come 8:59..lol.

for those that have the shaqnosis and kamikaze 2, do you think i can fit a size 11.5 in the kamikaze 2 if i fit perfectly in a size 12 in the shaqnosis?

NK, is it possible for you to try out any Kamikaze IIs at your local Champs/FL, perhaps one of the whack colours that are sitting?

I'm finding Reebok sizing to be consistent.

NK, is it possible for you to try out any Kamikaze IIs at your local Champs/FL, perhaps one of the whack colours that are sitting?

I'm finding Reebok sizing to be consistent.

we have none here anymore :lol:

last resort is shoe palace

is it me or do those royal ones look more on the navy side?

need those to sit on eastbay so i can finally use my 25 off code

Last edited:
Absolutly not,....i have three pairs! they will not fit! only if you take half size above!!

everybody else is writing nonsens or do not have this shoe!! 

i do have size 12

and they fit 12 well with closed laces
for outside i recommend 12.5

thing is im a true size 11.5 but like wearing size 12 cuz i like my shoes comfy. i only go 11.5 for performance shoes

is it me or do those royal ones look more on the navy side?

You think so ?? i have the navy pair, and that's the reason i wasn't 100% sure if i should pick these up or not.. they might be to a like.. i think the royal is way brighter tho imo

The RTAs are super nice hopefully the colors have a nice pop to em

I didn't think I was going to be buying anymore of these after I got the OGs but the RTA and Kentucky pair are hot!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom