Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

that $500 pack selling like it did.. i'm scared to see how quick just the shoe by itself sells out

Last edited:
Does anybody know how many pairs are releasing on Friday? 40 Packs total... Not too promising for the amount of pairs releasing Friday. But I imagine they would produce at least 500? What's the point of releasing 200 pairs of a shoe?

I would appreciate any help. Don't usually have to camp for reebok. I've always bought them online with ease.

Not liking my chances with the RTA Kazes. Haven't been successful online in a very long time.

Damn I wish these were droppin at other boutiques!!

Last edited:
Not liking my chances with the RTA Kazes. Haven't been successful online in a very long time.

Damn I wish these were droppin at other boutiques!!

Who you telling, if they was at wish atl I would be in there but right now I'm not even getting my hopes up.

this will be the 3rd limited release i go after this year, and the first 2 were a fail.. hopefully i get lucky

Last edited:
I can confirm that there are/were only 40 of the capsule from a legit inside source. People from as far as Japan are inquiring about it.

Shawn Kemp has to be getting a cut from the capsule. His face is all over it. :smh: if he isn't. I know it was said he didn't have a contract with Reebok, but c'mon man.

Back
Top Bottom