Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

What colorway is releasing on august 16 with the white/royal pair? Its listed on eastbay calender with a weird color combo

gonna try for the RTA's and that kemp shirt; maybe the jersey too but that's gonna be an impulsive buy
laugh.gif

RTA are only kamis I would even think about getting the only other way reebok would get my money if the came out with more questions

Same here, just the shoes for me, figured I'd post the link for whoever might want the whole collection.
Thanks for the heads up. I got my alert and checked it out then came here to see what was going on. The pack really isn't a bad deal if you are actually into all of it. If they would have done the t-shirt and the shoes I would've been all over it.

Thanks for the heads up. I got my alert and checked it out then came here to see what was going on. The pack really isn't a bad deal if you are actually into all of it. If they would have done the t-shirt and the shoes I would've been all over it.

I don't even want the shirt, but if they'd done just the shirt and shoes, I would have paid the extra on the shirt to lock down the shoes.

Hat or shirt with the shoes, definitely would have locked my pair down. That jersey is unnecessary for me.

FSR still available.

Good sign for us regarding the hype surrounding the release. Not gonna be TOO crazy.

Last edited:
I don't want any of the other stuff, would be too matchy matchy for my taste, and what else would I wear that stuff with?
But I would have copped in a second if it was just the shirt, or just the hat, and the shoes, to lock down a pair.

Hat or shirt with the shoes, definitely would have locked my pair down. That jersey is unnecessary for me.

FSR still available.

Good sign for us regarding the hype surrounding the release. Not gonna be TOO crazy.
From the posts so far it is quite clear that we all want the shoes lol.

Last edited:
....and there's already some on ebay :smh:

Somebody bought an FSR, hope they take a blood bath on em, since it seems clear most people just want the shoes.

Last edited:

FSR still available.

No they are actually sold out they get in your cart and then it says the item in your cart is sold out. Been doing it to me since not even 30 seconds after release. It's gonna be really tough to cop.

From the posts so far it is quite clear that we all want the shoes lol.

Yeah but it's not NT i'm worried about buying my pair. It's the resellers willing to camp out for 20 hours. The sales of this 'capsule', i'm hoping, is indicative of resellers maybe not swarming this one...just being hopeful.

Yeah but it's not NT i'm worried about buying my pair. It's the resellers willing to camp out for 20 hours. The sales of this 'capsule', i'm hoping, is indicative of resellers maybe not swarming this one...just being hopeful.

The resellers will swarm, its a store specific shoe with bright colors, that'll make them see dollar signs.

Back
Top Bottom