Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

They're killing me by showing that they're still available even thought they're not....

I feel good I got my 9.5 blacklion nd grizzly animal was going for it, guess its just the luck of the draw

I can't do anything but stare at my computer screen in agony 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What I did is I typed in Kamikaze in the search and it came up around 11:59 got it in my cart pay paled it and Got the confirmation email. Im stoked I never get this lucky
Wow.  Well this is how they were all gone then before we even were able to click the shoe for those of us who were refreshing the new products page.  IMO Packer screwed this release up by only letting you search for it at 11:59 and then officially putting it up a little after 12:00.  So if you didn't search at 11:59, that is why you lost out.

Wow.  Well this is how they were all gone then before we even were able to click the shoe for those of us who were refreshing the new products page.  IMO Packer screwed this release up by only letting you search for it at 11:59 and then officially putting it up a little after 12:00.  So if you didn't search at 11:59, that is why you lost out.
I hit Catalog on 12:00 and scored but I check outed in 15 -25 sec

nope I just refreshed reebok

What are the chances that these show up at other boutiques in the upcoming weeks? I know Ronnie Fieg joints NEVER do, but Packer collabs usually do...I'm thinking specifically the Question x Packer "Practice" pt. 1 & 2...

I'm getting abused today by these online releases...TheKid's confidence is not at a good place for a Friday afternoon...I'm bout to have to get a pair of FR III's on NDC just to get me feeling right again...If I strike out on those, I'm buying 160 dutches and gettin busy on some self loathing ish...

OK yeah not worth $5 I was just curious really as to if it was a CA thing to pay $5 more. Might be size specific, or it could also be how I got it in my cart so fast that it thought I had two items. I will take the $5 more. 

Wasn't there people saying though that a confirmation from them does not mean anything? I thought I read someone said they cancel sometimes weeks later. Hope that is not the case

Back
Top Bottom