Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

OK yeah not worth $5 I was just curious really as to if it was a CA thing to pay $5 more. Might be size specific, or it could also be how I got it in my cart so fast that it thought I had two items. I will take the $5 more. 

Wasn't there people saying though that a confirmation from them does not mean anything? I thought I read someone said they cancel sometimes weeks later. Hope that is not the case

Could be about size.
Bigger box + more weight = more $ to ship

Last edited:
What's expected resale value for these? Might consider dropping some extra bread as a last cop for the summer.

t shirt is free with in store purchase...i dont think its going up

You're right, t-shirt was an in-store exclusive (except for the capsule pack).
The only way it would make it to the site is if they had lots left at the end of the day.
Which isn't going to happen since it was free with purchase.

Last edited:
I wouldn't pay more than double retail shipped.  Even that would hurt but these leave a major hole in the collection.  Think I'm just going to wait for August 16th and try and get a pair of each of the two releasing for what I would have spent on these.  Congrats to those who copped.

I'll let the dust settle before I bite. I'm not paying 400+ for these.  If I can't find a reasonable price I'm ok with missing out.

I refreshed the front new products page from 11:59 on til like 30 seconds into 12:00 becuase i even posted in here that they werent up at 12 .. eventually they showed i clicked clicked clicked paypal checkout done in less than a minute total.

shipping was 10 for me in MT

I refreshed the front new products page from 11:59 on til like 30 seconds into 12:00 becuase i even posted in here that they werent up at 12 .. eventually they showed i clicked clicked clicked paypal checkout done in less than a minute total.

They showed up at 11:59 if you went to the Reebok page and kept refreshing.

Wow. Grats for sure.  I'm still salty tho 
grin.gif

well im very disappointed! i knew it was going to be ugly once the hat sold out in seconds. i'm in my work computer so i cant put a gift up but i would! very pissed

I hate myself for going to flightclubny. Turns out they were sold out, but at least I got the black/orange Agassis for 135, so not a complete failure

Back
Top Bottom