Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Hope it ships for you. I got a 13 as well but within like 5 seconds. Wonder how many they had or each size. Usually 13 is a tough get so I feel you on that

How'd you get in within 5 seconds manually? Usually you don't need to be that fast for Packer. I got most their previous reebok Collins with ease.

How'd you get in within 5 seconds manually? Usually you don't need to be that fast for Packer. I got most their previous reebok Collins with ease.
I don't think it is any genius idea or anything but what I did was add something to cart and go all the way to checkout final screen, entering in all my info and everything except hitting purchase. Then on another tab I went into cart and removed the item but didn't refresh my cart on the other tab.

Once the shoe came up, I clicked, typed in size, hit enter two times, switched to the other tab and clicked process order and it updated cart while processing. Was kinda taking a chance but I thought it would work. I didn't time myself but it was very fast that way. My order confirmation was still 9:00 and pretty sure I was done inside 10 seconds because I had the clock on the side running. I had time to do it a second time but wasn't trying to risk cancellation. I wanted them for myself but had a friend who struck out so would have liked to have helped him.

Got thru at 9 got an order num but no email from packers only from paypal
When i check my account on packers its say unfulfilled
Hope that means its being processed. Can any1 confirm? :/

Sometimes I wonder if I originated that checkout method. I started doing it 2 and a half years ago when shoes just started selling out so quickly online. Told a few people about it and suddenly it's the default method of checkout for non hold in cart websites. Idk, just wondering.

Sometimes I wonder if I originated that checkout method. I started doing it 2 and a half years ago when shoes just started selling out so quickly online. Told a few people about it and suddenly it's the default method of checkout for non hold in cart websites. Idk, just wondering.
God is that you? Anyone with a hs education could of figured it out but what can you honestly expect when people still tweet Nike instead of a DM during RSVPs 

The trick is staying ahead of the curve and most know loose lips sink ships 

Last edited:
thats a bit of a stretch... lol 

Last edited:

I got an email from paypal and packer .. created an account afterwards and my order says unfulfilled too im assuming that means processing i wouldnt fret it

God is that you? Anyone with a hs education could of figured it out but what can you honestly expect when people still tweet Nike instead of a DM during RSVPs 

I agree it isn't anything brilliant. Just was looking to be fast and since it is done no harm at this point.

I got an email from paypal and packer .. created an account afterwards and my order says unfulfilled too im assuming that means processing i wouldnt fret it

Yes, unfulfilled means processing, it'll say that till they print the shipping label, then it'll say fulfilled.

Ummm...what? Thumbs up buddy.

thats a bit of a stretch... lol 

Yeah I know, just jibber jabbering on a Friday afternoon. Lol! Wasn't serious.

I agree it isn't anything brilliant. Just was looking to be fast and since it is done no harm at this point.

Brilliant? Whaaaaa....well obviously

Last edited:
Ummm...what? Thumbs up buddy.
Yeah I know, just jibber jabbering on a Friday afternoon. Lol! Wasn't serious.
Brilliant? Whaaaaa....well obviously
I wasn't responding to you. More so his statement of "high school education" and then "loose lips sink ships". I personally still believe we should be here to help each other out but for something so trivial that everyone knows about it already I didn't see anyone here suggesting to help others out with it, myself included. I wasn't sure it was even gonna work but can say there is no way I could have possibly checked out faster without doing it, so best to share for someone who could use it in the future.

The line was ridiculous but police and employees kept it under control. 400+ pairs was more than enough for the people there, was no need for any type of drama and a couple of us kept reminding everyone of that. The tshirt is real nice guys, they literally had bags and bags of them. the paint quality and glue stains are apparent on my pair. Not sure if there are flaws for others but with so many pairs I'm guessing a lot will have flaws.

Hopped out the store and had to throw these on for a date with the wife. Couldn't wait.

I was thinking about getting this if  i got the shoes and missed the hat.. but i didn't even get the shoes 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Dang that sucks I got a confirmation from Paypal and packer....Good luck I hope upur order still goes through

with this being a noon release its kind of an exception but those 8am releases and people camping from the night before or early in the AM ... why do people feel they need to throw on some "heat" or popular kicks for RD? Tryin to stunt? Showing what you got?

I personally am not throwin on some shoes that cost me damn near $200- $200+ to get stepped on by other people once its time to go in and the line pushes forward.

In these 2 pics alone i see so many .... toro 4s, space jams, bc 4s, gmp 6, hyperposite, new royal foams, questions, kd 6s (this dude with his matchy matchy & du rag .. 2 dudes with the rag i aint know people still wore those), fire red 5s, kobes, obsidian 12s .... homie came out in his army gear though he wasnt playing haha .. idk to each his own tho

I survived this release... got a parking ticket and missed out on the T-Shirts but F it i made it out with my pair. Havent even checked them yet hoenstly cus i rushed to work after... hoping for no flaws but if so o well...

Back
Top Bottom