Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

For everyone who copped on line, be prepared for the way these sneakers were put together.  The materials are unbelievably nice but there are quality issues with how the sneaker is put together on a good portion of pairs.  

The pair I just looked at in person, you can visibly see glue on many parts of the shoe where it should be hidden.  You can see a lot of glue where the midsole and upper meet.  There is a HUGE crease down the middle of the midsole going horizontal for a solid 3 inches or so.  Also there is a pretty big glue stain on the pigskin suede and there is no getting that off without ruining the suede probably so it will have to be left there.  Also there is slight yellow staining on small portions of the soles.  The tongues also came dirtied up a bit.

I hope you guys don't receive a pair nearly this bad.
sick.gif
 Dam was looking forward to receive my pair, now I'm kinda worried

Last edited:
I mean, just hope for the best.  But I truly was disappointed with the pair I held in my hands.  I just wanted to give people a heads up.

Last edited:
For everyone who copped on line, be prepared for the way these sneakers were put together.  The materials are unbelievably nice but there are quality issues with how the sneaker is put together on a good portion of pairs.  

The pair I just looked at in person, you can visibly see glue on many parts of the shoe where it should be hidden.  You can see a lot of glue where the midsole and upper meet.  There is a HUGE crease down the middle of the midsole going horizontal for a solid 3 inches or so.  Also there is a pretty big glue stain on the pigskin suede and there is no getting that off without ruining the suede probably so it will have to be left there.  Also there is slight yellow staining on small portions of the soles.  The tongues also came dirtied up a bit.

Can you post pics?

You can see some of what he's talking about in my pics, glue stains where the bottom meets the midsole, all over. On feet they're not noticeable but up close you can definitely see. Don't bother me as I'm using them for ball.

EXACTLY!! I said pretty much the same thing at the top of page 118. I felt as if the craftmanship is poor, it's pretty disappointing when I waited 7-8 hours for them. Good attempt, poor execution. Seeing how "limited" these were, they should have spent a little more time perfecting them.

My shipping number is probably working. Did everyone get 2 day priority? Im wondering because I was one of the people that got charged 15 instead of 10 for shipping. I'm wondering if Packer gave me 2 day priority because of this error.

My shipping number is probably working. Did everyone get 2 day priority? Im wondering because I was one of the people that got charged 15 instead of 10 for shipping. I'm wondering if Packer gave me 2 day priority because of this error.

I have 2 day priority but I only paid 10.

Sick I missed out :x. Struck out online as well. Packers is 10 mins away from me but I couldn't get Friday off. Now resellers want $350 :wow: :smh:

*prays for a restock*

Don't know why some people paid $10 and some paid $15. I paid $10 and my kicks will be here tomorrow. I'm in NC BTW

EXACTLY!! I said pretty much the same thing at the top of page 118. I felt as if the craftmanship is poor, it's pretty disappointing when I waited 7-8 hours for them. Good attempt, poor execution. Seeing how "limited" these were, they should have spent a little more time perfecting them.
Yea meanwhile my Bo ASG trainers came in and they were basically flawless.  

I paid $15 for 2-day priority with insurance. 
I think everyone got some kind of insurance? maybe? ...

I dont know if there was an option to select anything. I just paid whatever was there. $10 shipping and on the tracking it has $50 insurance

Thanks for the heads up.. as much as i want these.. i'm gonna wait till next week so i can use a coupon 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom