Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Everything is the same with Priority Mail however they changed the name to 2-day or 3-day Priority, but all depends on location for those days, also $50 FREE insurance is now included with Priority Mail. Only thing I can guess why some people paid $10 or $15 is shoe size meaning bigger or smaller box and location....for example I paid $15 (sz.14 3-day Priority to Oregon)

Last edited:
Thanks!  Just pre-ordered my 9.5. At least I got to buy one pair of Kamikazes from Packer this week.
roll.gif
 I'm mad at packer so they get no money from me right now ..  not srs

but i am gonna wait till next week

Last edited:
Thanks!  Just pre-ordered my 9.5. At least I got to buy one pair of Kamikazes from Packer this week.
roll.gif
 I'm mad at packer so they get no money from me right now ..  not srs

but i am gonna wait till next week
Yeah, I'm still a little salty about the RTA but I figure since the Royals are not releasing here in Canada I'd go with Packer since they are an independent and have always been good in the past. The $35 shipping kinda hurts but it's still cheaper than Footlocker, Eastbay or driving south to pick them up.

oh dear lord... "letter of intent"

lol anything to sell shoes these days.

wonder if its reebok putting these silly *** knicknames out or are the sites selling them doing it.

regardless that shoe will be evrywhere and most likely will go on sale

nickname not fooling anyone

Yeah, I'm still a little salty about the RTA but I figure since the Royals are not releasing here in Canada I'd go with Packer since they are an independent and have always been good in the past. The $35 shipping kinda hurts but it's still cheaper than Footlocker, Eastbay or driving south to pick them up.  
I forgave Packer after being able to cop the RTAs and Shoe about nothing, that Reebok and Packer collab was prob the worst experience, it  took them like a week to respond and another week for me to get my refund..

oh dear lord... "letter of intent"

lol anything to sell shoes these days.

wonder if its reebok putting these silly *** knicknames out or are the sites selling them doing it.

regardless that shoe will be evrywhere and most likely will go on sale

nickname not fooling anyone
Yeah, as soon as i seen that name, and back story they try to give it i was like what?? pleases don't hype these up.. i want to be able to cop with ease 

roll.gif
You won't know for sure until your receive shipping confirmation.  Packer likes to wait a week or so and then cancel your order and blame it on random stuff.  Like, claiming they don't have the stock to fill your order.

That dunk happened in the 92 playoffs over Alton Lister. Wore Kamikaze Is in 94.

Dope graphic. Gonna cop the tank. If I can't get the Kamikaze IIs, def rocking with the Is whenever they come out.

Everything is the same with Priority Mail however they changed the name to 2-day or 3-day Priority, but all depends on location for those days, also $50 FREE insurance is now included with Priority Mail. Only thing I can guess why some people paid $10 or $15 is shoe size meaning bigger or smaller box and location....for example I paid $15 (sz.14 3-day Priority to Oregon)
Your probably right about the box size I got a size 13. I bet everyone that paid 15 bought a size 13 or higher

Back
Top Bottom