Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I'm still salty about the RTAs
mean.gif
.. gonna see if I can trade an iPhone 5 for them
laugh.gif
(serious tho)
If you can find a good looking pair do it.  But I doubt you will.  Don't think one person in this thread has said theirs looks good.

Got my second pair in, glue stains and paint job is not perfect. Honestly, you put them on feet and all those problems disappear. What do you guys expect when you wear them? That they will stay perfect? Sometimes I think you guys just complain for the sake of complaining. I never care with imperfections, because guess what? I wear my shoes.

Got my second pair in, glue stains and paint job is not perfect. Honestly, you put them on feet and all those problems disappear. What do you guys expect when you wear them? That they will stay perfect? Sometimes I think you guys just complain for the sake of complaining. I never care with imperfections, because guess what? I wear my shoes.

Exactly. The irony is yall make glue stains sound like a dysfunctional shoe. It's going to happen. I don't care.

Really want a pair of RTAs. Will bite the bullet and pay that resell tax once the funds are available. :smh:

Really want a pair of RTAs. Will bite the bullet and pay that resell tax once the funds are available.
mean.gif
With august being so packed with releases im sure you can talk one of those resellers down a bit out of $300 range especially since those Fear Pack Js are suppose to be "limited" we know how limited releases get. And resellers want more cash for those maybe you can find one looking to move these for decent price

With august being so packed with releases im sure you can talk one of those resellers down a bit out of $300 range especially since those Fear Pack Js are suppose to be "limited" we know how limited releases get. And resellers want more cash for those maybe you can find one looking to move these for decent price
That's what I'm hoping for.  Prices are ridiculous right now. 

i'm just gonna forget about these for now.. my limit is $200, and until that happens i will not have these.. nice pick ups tho people 

Second pair?  Nice work. Congrats!

Damn everybody getting theres I have a buddy that lives in my neck of the woods that got his today as well...It says mine our scheduled for delivery tommorow I guess mine got shipped a day later then everyone else. OH WELL ITS JUST ONE DAY

So nobody still knows that colorway thats dropping on the same day as the deep royal colorway? Lol

I actually had these in cart and passed on them, I just wasn't filling em. Probably should have went ahead and copped em from what I'm hearing on here.

Back
Top Bottom