Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Those are straight garbage quality, made out of linoleum, I would not pay even $30 for them ish kickers.  

On a side note, you guys think that the re-retro 'White/Black' Shaq Attaqs that are supposed to come out next year will have the same fate as the 'Sonics' Kami IIs? They literally have a FSR in that link above.

I was thinking about the same, but it really depends on the numbers they will produce. If its the same as the Kami ll, I can foresee a lot of them sitting. 

On a side note, you guys think that the re-retro 'White/Black' Shaq Attaqs that are supposed to come out next year will have the same fate as the 'Sonics' Kami IIs? They literally have a FSR in that link above.
I've had quite a few people say they're ugly

Probably not that many since the last time they flew off the shelves and sites for a minute and all the resell prices are sky high. But all that aside, even the biggest JB/Nike fans I know, love that model, personally I wouldn't mind grabbing a few more pairs on a low-low, at the same time if that happens, that would be the end of Reebok.

pretty sure the white black shaq ataack would sell at a reasonable price

price them at 150 or lower and they should do well

look at the white black shaqnosis

Hey guys, thanks for the responses.

The Shaq Attaqs were very well made the first time around, Reebok should hope to maintain the same quality the second time. That said I'm not a fan of limited sneakers but Reebok will have to limit them or at least have some rappers/B-listers wear them in order to get some kind of promotion.

Kami II did well the first time around (despite having subpar quality) due to a number of A-listers wearing them, then they went full ****** on all the weird colours.

Hey guys, thanks for the responses.

The Shaq Attaqs were very well made the first time around, Reebok should hope to maintain the same quality the second time. That said I'm not a fan of limited sneakers but Reebok will have to limit them or at least have some rappers/B-listers wear them in order to get some kind of promotion.

Kami II did well the first time around (despite having subpar quality) due to a number of A-listers wearing them, then they went full ****** on all the weird colours.
we still need the black Isaiah Thomas PE k2

Back
Top Bottom