Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

New pics of the "Ultraman" c/w. That was what it reminded me of when I got when I first saw them, so I'm sticking with that name. 
laugh.gif

http://www.kixandthecity.com/reebok-kamikaze-ii-geranium-pure-silver-detailed-pictures/

Geranium/Pure Silver
Reebok-Kamikaze-II-Geranium-4-580x435.jpg

Reebok-Kamikaze-II-Geranium-3-580x435.jpg

Reebok-Kamikaze-II-Geranium-2-580x435.jpg

Reebok-Kamikaze-II-Geranium-1-580x435.jpg
Lookin at them it does remind me of ultra man lol

I wish Reebok had released the junk colourways first so we could've at least gone in store and at least tried them on. The sizing consensus on these has been a half size down to a half size up - just doesn't make sense. Maybe we need to make a sizing thread and use the Questions and these as a starting reference point.

Got a size 13 off WCS. Paid a good amount more than retail and don't even mind. Hope they fit tts or I'll be pissed lol

I wish Reebok had released the junk colourways first so we could've at least gone in store and at least tried them on. The sizing consensus on these has been a half size down to a half size up - just doesn't make sense. Maybe we need to make a sizing thread and use the Questions and these as a starting reference point.
There will never be a sizing consensus for any shoe. Ever.

Everyone wears their shoes differently. Not every one has the same foot width/girth.

man those icey soled kamikaze would have been way better if the silver was while leather instead... sometimes simple is better..

and im shocked to say this but from that one little pic i kind of like the multi colored kamikaze lol

Everyone wears their shoes differently. Not every one has the same foot width/girth.

Fair enough, but it's hard to even get proper answers these days.

man those icey soled kamikaze would have been way better if the silver was while leather instead... sometimes simple is better..

and im shocked to say this but from that one little pic i kind of like the multi colored kamikaze lol
It caught my eye too. Reminded me of the sole of the aqua 8s.

I wouldnt mind those if I caught them on sale or had the extra cash

Fair enough, but it's hard to even get proper answers these days.
Yea I hear you. Personally, I have a very narrow foot so for me the 9.5 was glove perfect. I could see someone with a wider foot going up a size but they didnt have any 10s left for me to try

Last edited:
I am trying to decide if I am going to double up on this Sonics colorway or wait and get a black/white pair. As long as the rbk.com hype isnt unreal, ill probably wait for that so I can use this coupon code that I THOUGHT I was going to be able to use to grab the Sonics with.

Yea I hear you. Personally, I have a very narrow foot so for me the 9.5 was glove perfect. I could see someone with a wider foot going up a size but they didnt have any 10s left for me to try

Thanks fam - at least you clarified that you have a narrow foot. I've got a regular 'D' width foot and I have the 'Pearl' Questions in 10 but some suggested that these are like the Kamikaze IIIs which I have so I went with a 10.5 (same as those). I'm in Canada so I've got a great NTer friend helping me out with this joint, so it's a little unnerving when cats are saying that sizing's all over the place. But thank you for elaborating on your fit.

Not trying to sideways buy/sell in this forum is a start...........................

Oh sorry, back to seclusion I go.

:lol:

Me 3. I actually like those multi-coloured Kamikaze II's. I would pay the $100 retail, but definitely not a ridiculous reseller price.

I might have to bite the bullet and maybe get the Super Sonic's off fleaBay. I'm going to wait it out for a hopeful re-release though, because Reebok would be stupid not to release a second run and make more money. Plus the black/white's will be at spots like Eastbay in less than 2 weeks.

If the toebox on the multi-colored (I wanna call them poison frogs xD) ones is red like I think it is then that's definitely one to look out for.

People who wanna keep posting about buying/selling/trading will just be banned since you can't follow simple rules.

Last edited:
Was totally shocked when I walked into my local and saw these on the shelf. Walked in and out with my size. I guess I over estimated the beast around my way. I hope everyone gets their pair.

Back
Top Bottom