Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Not a big fan of the other colors...

Nah, they're all wack.

The black/reds remind me of Darth Maul from Star Wars.

Got my pair from YCMC today and there on point :pimp: also they threw in a pair of socks...good service and ill def be buying from them in the future. My pair was flawless and the nubuck matched up perfectly with the midsole paint which i was a lil worried about because some pairs ive seen are off by a good amount. True to size for me, these are too comfy. Qualtiy is very good as well Reebok definitely did this shoe justice

Everyone who received their kicks from ycmc, did you guys also get free socks? My pair arrives tomorrow

Those Black/Red will be the greatest consolation prize if I can't find the Reignman's. Also, why did I think that I was going to want to pass on these through THREE separate pre-order opportunities? Whelp that's my ridiculous indecisiveness going to work once again.

I find it interesting that a lot of people complain about resellers but at the same time several guys here mentioned that they bought the "wrong" size because they couldn't find a pair in their size. Why dont you leave that pair to someone who can actually wear it? Next time That someone could be you!

I for one don't mind resellers, because market will always dictate the price, low or high. Also, everyone's comfort level of price is different. Some may reach slightly higher on a pair if it means something different to them. I regards to picking up a pair that is not my size, I did this to help out others on this forum. I'd rather snatch up pairs and help out someone on NT reasonably priced than to let them sit on the shelves of my local spot.

I for one don't mind resellers, because market will always dictate the price, low or high. Also, everyone's comfort level of price is different. Some may reach slightly higher on a pair if it means something different to them. I regards to picking up a pair that is not my size, I did this to help out others on this forum. I'd rather snatch up pairs and help out someone on NT reasonably priced than to let them sit on the shelves of my local spot.

I don't mind resellers because this is America and America is all about making money to improve the lives of you and yours, so I can't fault someone for trying to make a profit off of my hobby. I do disagree with you on one point though. The market doesn't dictate the price here. Reebok has already dictated a price of $100, and because that's the price most resellers are buying at, there's an artificial floor on the market. The only sneakers where the market truly dictates the price for the ultimate consumer are when something is incredibly hyped up/limited like the yeezy's or the MAGs where the retail price has absolutely 0 affect on what the resale price is.

I think the best way to illustrate this is comparing these to a standard Jordan retro release. What tends to happen is that resellers try to make a profit of $30-$50 no matter what the retail price is. So most Jordan retros get a "market" value of about $200-220. This is what I'm seeing on established reseller sites like windycitysole, on ISS forums, etc. for these as well. Ebay is a bit higher, but it usually is (and still works out to a $30-$50 profit after fees).

Why do I keep writing these walls of text in this thread? :smh: :smh: :smh:

He aint lyin... He got me mine.

Last edited:
Someone on FB, in a local sneaker group just dropped a pic with both black/white and black/red pair saying they just got these in today at our local Finishline...

I don't mind resellers because this is America and America is all about making money to improve the lives of you and yours, so I can't fault someone for trying to make a profit off of my hobby. I do disagree with you on one point though. The market doesn't dictate the price here. Reebok has already dictated a price of $100, and because that's the price most resellers are buying at, there's an artificial floor on the market. The only sneakers where the market truly dictates the price for the ultimate consumer are when something is incredibly hyped up/limited like the yeezy's or the MAGs where the retail price has absolutely 0 affect on what the resale price is.

I think the best way to illustrate this is comparing these to a standard Jordan retro release. What tends to happen is that resellers try to make a profit of $30-$50 no matter what the retail price is. So most Jordan retros get a "market" value of about $200-220. This is what I'm seeing on established reseller sites like windycitysole, on ISS forums, etc. for these as well. Ebay is a bit higher, but it usually is (and still works out to a $30-$50 profit after fees).

Why do I keep writing these walls of text in this thread? :smh: :smh: :smh:

Indeed, I was speaking more to the ultra hyped shoes such as Yeezys in regards to market dictating.... Also with the artificial floor set by Reebok, people will still dictate what they will pay above and beyond that. Of the interest wasn't there, resellers couldn't gouge for 100-150+ more like they currently are.

If you need a size 9.5....
I suggest picking up the pair on Jimmy Jazz before a reseller does.
SOOOOOOOO CLOSEEEEEEEEE :frown:
MANNNN Following up on this post.

Mike txt me and I knew something was up.

Saw this post and tried to get that 9.5 only for it to be snagged out my bag :frown:

Something still didnt feel right. 

I checked IG and found out the Villa by me finally got their order in. Call em up and they have my size but cant hold them. Dashed out the library. Straight blizzard outside. Buffalo NY. -_-

Drove carefully up to the store. Somehow felt like that was teh fastest I've ever gotten there. She heard my voice when I walked in and realized it was me over the phone. Size was still there.

Only 11 pairs (1 FSR) in the entire city of Buffalo....Probably in all of Western NY........Probably in all of Upstate NY.

I dont eem care if they mass release these later on. I paid $104 and change out the door. eBay not hust1in me b.

The comfort/fit >>>>>>

The price >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yea Im happy. Come at me b
Now back to studying/lurking. 
indifferent.gif

EDIT

MASSIVE s/o to BabyJumpman. We still have to do that SB VIII pt 2 soon lol

Last edited:
yeah Im from Richmond and my local finishline didn't have the OG Sonics but had the BREDs on Friday........ So they all released at the same time to my knowledge except for the allstar edition .. I guess different markets got different drops... Im living in Delaware and they are no where to be found here. Sneaker Villa was the only store that received them here 

I gotta shout out one of the members on here.... CJDynasty

I spent all damm night into day trynna copp these things. I struck out at like 4 different places.

Mr.Dynasty sees my posts, feels my pain, and messages me with a more than reasonable offer.... Some real G ****

CJDynasty, dude is good people...

SALUTE!

Shouts to Hotrod98Z , he did the same thing. Respect.
Hell yeah, glad you were able to cop

Someone on FB, in a local sneaker group just dropped a pic with both black/white and black/red pair saying they just got these in today at our local Finishline...
some are releasing them early coz they are unaware of the 2/1/13 release date so some who are lucky are able to cop early

so those of u who ordered off from Culture Kings.
did they give u a tracking number when u receive the shipping confirmation

i dont see thr tracking number anwyehre lol

so those of u who ordered off from Culture Kings.
did they give u a tracking number when u receive the shipping confirmation

i dont see thr tracking number anwyehre lol

They don't give you a tracking

Don't see why you ordered off there though, with all the release in a two week span

They don't give you a tracking

Don't see why you ordered off there though, with all the release in a two week span

i ordered a few from, YCMC, Packers and Jimmy Jazz.

i had paypal funds, n i was very eager to spend it. so i jsut went n cop . lol

THESE ARE MY FAVORITE SHOES, as u guys seen my OG kemps from the previous page. lol

Back
Top Bottom