Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Gotta get me a pair of those OG Sonics, I'm out in the PNW and keep striking out at all the shops around here 
frown.gif
 A damn shame!!

those in north Carolina dtlr at northlake mall in Charlotte has sizes available. just came from picking up my 8.5

Looks like Reebok plans to run the Kamikaze II's and Shaqnosis into the dirt with a bunch of heinous colourways.

Last edited:
they sold out quick except for the black/red. and at $125

something tells me hypebeast bought um all for resale purposes.
Yea I couldn't believe that they were sold out that quickly. I bought the black/white pair for 105.00 shipped. Im curious as to why they were 100.00 and the black/reds 125.00?

anybody know where i can still order the OG sonics online? Im stationed in Hawaii and theres not many spots to cop at

I'm just gonna stick to one pair for now. If ***** sporting goods gets them I may cop the bred pair as I have the bred III's and $60 ***** gift card

can't be that much, i mean after all shaq ruined da legacy of that logo with all those dam pay less releases.
It may have tarnished that legacy, but it showed us he cared. The first time he heard somebody got shot for his shoes he bailed....

Never order from kixSqaure they have shoes on website then they will just cancel
REALLY! Those guys are locals and I've never heard that. Now I gotta keep my eye on them....good looks on the info.

Back
Top Bottom