Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I remember seeing these in elementary schools...they reminded me of the Nike shoes with the big AIR logos on the sides.
You mean the Nike More Uptempo. I always wanted a pair of those as a kid,, always miss the releases. And yea I can kinda see a similarity.

^^ I don't see it. Yeah the cw but :x

I see what he means, especially with the All Star/Olympic colorway. The zig zag on the Kamikazes dominates the shoe the same way that the AIR does on the More Uptempos.

Ordered the All Stars off FNL with the 10 dollar off coupon. Too good of a deal to pass up :smokin

Shawn Kemp will always be one of my favorite players

are the Houstons more limited??? I cant find them in a size 13.

footlocker,finishline,footaction doesnt even have them listed

Really didn't pay attention to much to the "okc" colorway was only focused  on the navy & whites.. but i had no idea the "okc" colorway had a 3m upper just seen a vid of them and snagged a couple pics

for anybody with the new sonics , is the green forest (dark) or more kelly ( bright)?

Last edited:
All Stars are sitting around my way so that's good to see.

Waiting it out though, may be able to get them for under retail.

for anybody with the new sonics , is the green forest (dark) or more kelly ( bright)?

It's definitely a little brighter than the OG black, white, and green ones that dropped weeks ago. I would probably call it an emerald green. Hope that helps

Really didn't pay attention to much to the "okc" colorway was only focused  on the navy & whites.. but i had no idea the "okc" colorway had a 3m upper just seen a vid of them and snagged a couple pics

No excuse for this shoe to have all that 3M for $100 bucks and Jordans not have it at $170

Props to Swizz for bringing reebok back. Respect

It's definitely a little brighter than the OG black, white, and green ones that dropped weeks ago. I would probably call it an emerald green. Hope that helps

I take back what I said about this cw. Hopefully I can find them in store.

Last edited:
No excuse for this shoe to have all that 3M for $100 bucks and Jordans not have it at $170

Props to Swizz for bringing reebok back. Respect

Jordan retros have been a joke since the CDP. They keep gutting the shoes and increasing the price yet the sheep keep gobbling up their variant trash.

After seeing the Fish Market and the Sonics/Raindrop colorway in person I may eventually cop. The raindrops look real, very nice touch. Feeling the colorway of the Fish Markets.

WOW! I cant believe they didnt show this in the marketing shots they would have been sold out with the quickness.

Jordan retros have been a joke since the CDP. They keep gutting the shoes and increasing the price yet the sheep keep gobbling up their variant trash.
and the Fila Grant Hills and Stackhouse kicks drop early March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang, the OKC joints are 3M!? Not a fan of that colorway buy that's a nice touch.

I know a few of us complained about all the colorways for this sig, myself included, but some of these are much better than I originally thought. Good job Reebok!

Back
Top Bottom