Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

No excuse for this shoe to have all that 3M and the reignman raindrops not have 3m raindrops

Props to adidas for bringing reebok classics back. Respect

fixed for you

reebok will never be back until they start dropping current shoes that are classic and people actually buy..

Really didn't pay attention to much to the "okc" colorway was only focused  on the navy & whites.. but i had no idea the "okc" colorway had a 3m upper just seen a vid of them and snagged a couple pics
awesome material used but this colorways is ugly IMO

my guy actually found me a pair of sonics at a shop retail FTW will get them weds 
nthat.gif

man those new sonics are luring me in...

i gotta talk myself down, too much heat down the line

but man if i see those in person i think i walk out with 'em

I might cop the Green/White if they're around on Monday. Not really pressed for them, but the raindrops in person look real.

Waiting on this $20 off rewards coupon so that I can grab these OG ASG off of FINL...Oskars look good in person too!

The Kamikaze II Sonic with the raindrop is so sick, the raindrops look amazing. Definitely eye catching. I just got a pair and thinking about another to stock.
I kind of regret passing on  these .. i know there still out there somewhere just gotta find them... nice pic tho 

the green and yellow are so tough, but seem to hard to rock casusally.
Not any harder than people rocking the big bang Lebrons, or those DMV KDs, or any of the nike allstar shoes from this year. Jordan brand busted out in all VOLT everything and I see heads wearing those. I would definitely notice if someone wore these though. Neck breakers

Back
Top Bottom