Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Not any harder than people rocking the big bang Lebrons, or those DMV KDs, or any of the nike allstar shoes from this year. Jordan brand busted out in all VOLT everything and I see heads wearing those. I would definitely notice if someone wore these though. Neck breakers

True dude. People be killing me when they say that a certain shoe will be hard to rock. Simple fashion tip for me is to offset the bright colors with a dark contrast. Black jeans with the shirt matching the shoes. Straight easy and it brings attention to your shoes.

Anybody have any codes for FNL?

Also anybody with a little time on their hands care to take a pic with the grn/yllw colorway with jeans? 

Anybody have any codes for FNL?

Also anybody with a little time on their hands care to take a pic with the grn/yllw colorway with jeans? 
seen this earlier

Thanks "GrizzlyAnimal" they look good, still on the fence about them i know they been selling so i have to make a decision soon but the vid helped a lot...

un-ds'd my blk/wht and ya'll weren't lyin bout the comfort.

wow, the padding in the collar and tongue made me remember what shoes used to feel like no lie.

i'm definitely grabbing the sonics if they can get 'em in to my HoH.   I'd swing for the AllStars but still too close to my aj6 olympics and don't like to get too many of the same cw in my kicks since i wear everything

un-ds'd my blk/wht and ya'll weren't lyin bout the comfort.
wow, the padding in the collar and tongue made me remember what shoes used to feel like no lie.
i'm definitely grabbing the sonics if they can get 'em in to my HoH.   I'd swing for the AllStars but still too close to my aj6 olympics and don't like to get too many of the same cw in my kicks since i wear everything

Glad you like 'em Nixon. I felt the same as you with my review somewhere between pages 30-40. The padding and sockliner comfort on this shoe are out of this world - completely blows away any of the trash that NSW/JB are churning out.

Keeping my "racing greens" on ice til summertime, rocked the black/whites the other day and these are veryyy comfortable. By the end of the day my jays or kobes my feet are killing me, these feel like im walking on clouds!! Reebok is killing it with the quality on these, hope they keep it up.

Came in today. i'm happy with them can't wait to wear em.. most likely gonna wait till all the snow clears up first tho. i think i will be scooping the green yellow and white ones up to

Was crying over on the Retro 1 forum and decided to soothe my soul with these

I just might cop the Fish Markets and call it a break on these

For those of you ordering from Reebok, you can create a new account and get a 15% off code. If you already have an account, making a new gmail is totally free.

good looking on the coupon .. i'm most definitely gonna grab them now

@kessler i was using chrome and it wouldn't give me one either... so i used firefox and it gave me the option sign up 

@kessler i was using chrome and it wouldn't give me one either... so i used firefox and it gave me the option sign up 
where did this show up?

Tried on safari and it didnt work either!

where did this show up?

Tried on safari and it didnt work either!
OK once you get on the site go click on classics.. and once it starts to load the page a notice pops up that you can join and save.. i saved $15  with the coupon came out to $89.31

Good looking out on the heads up on the restock and the coupon.. i was gonna have my local footlocker locate these for me but now there is no need for it plus i saved $15 appreciate it yall 
pimp.gif

OK once you get on the site go click on classics.. and once it starts to load the page a notice pops up that you can join and save.. i saved $15  with the coupon came out to $89.31

Good looking out on the heads up on the restock and the coupon.. i was gonna have my local footlocker locate these for me but now there is no need for it plus i saved $15 appreciate it yall 
pimp.gif
did your coupon code just come in the email?

Didnt recieve any actual notice of a coupon just subscribed by email

Back
Top Bottom