Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I been looking for the green n yellow colorway in a 7.5...Any one know where I can find them for close to retail? Tried hohmd and they didnt have any pair to stock locate

When did these drop?!!! Ive only seen the black/white black/red be released .. Im missing out!! I had these when I was a kid and been waiting on them since I heard they were coming back with the Kamikaze but havent seen the green detail release info
Those were the first to drop! Reebok oversold stock, my order was canceled and they didnt tell me til 6 days later!! charged my account and everything SMH. end up paying $150 shipped because like u i had these in 5th grade and it was a MUST cop for me.

Last edited:
Those were the first to drop! Reebok oversold stock, my order was canceled and they didnt tell me til 6 days later!! charged my account and everything SMH. end up paying $150 shipped because like u i had these in 5th grade and it was a MUST cop for me.

Man i need these back in my life i had them in 3rd grade. I thought the black/white was the first release. Dang im slippin man .. cant find them anywhere not even on ebay. Well there was 1 pair but it was $250. I dnt need them that bad and especially since theybwere only $100. I want em bad though. If anybody know who got a pair for sell or trade let me know i got '88s and a pair of "bred" 11s DS and several VVVNDS others

Preciate that my dude, but im tryna cop w/ a merch card...in-store only, and every spot around me that i can use the card is sold out! Smh

Oh well...now i kno not to sleep on All-stars
As long as its online you can use the card . Js go in store have them bring it up online and purchase it in store with your merch card . They send it to your house free of charge. 

All Stars came in yesterday. These are really comfortable, the thick tongue feels great. They definitely run TTS, I felt like I could have even went .5 size up. My only concern is the toe box looking like it went through 12 rounds after a few wears. That material is kind of meh.

Overall great shoe and a great price. Brings back a lot of memories for me. I have a Champion Kemp jersey somewhere in the attic I plan on digging up soon too.

Got my all stars... Looks better online than in person, the blue upper doesnt match the blue on the outsole and the paint is meh on my pair.

Got my all stars... Looks better online than in person, the blue upper doesnt match the blue on the outsole and the paint is meh on my pair.

Dam. Now u got me looking at my og sonic colorway.. they match in 1 spot. Hope my ASG don't come ****** up. Might bother me

But they still dope as hell and comfy

Dam. Now u got me looking at my og sonic colorway.. they match in 1 spot. Hope my ASG don't come ****** up. Might bother me

But they still dope as hell and comfy
Yea i feel you as long as its close to lining up im cool, just the 2 colors of blue are so different.

Anyone else have this indent on the toe? Just got these from reebok its mad noticeable in person. Love the shoe still guess I'm jus bein anal but the rubber also indents in too.

Just copped from a store called Decibels earlier today..Put em on IMMEDIATELY for a night out Feels like I'm walking on the moon with these on

I missed out on both sonics smh... about to head to ebay for the og colorway but I still have hope for the rain drops on retail

Back
Top Bottom