Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Finally snagged my pair. The postman decided not to redeliver them yesterday but overall I am very happy with the shoe

Hay i was wondering if any of you guys could help me out. I have been looking for a high res picture of the OG Kamikaze II's all over the internet but besides finding some low quality pictures i had no luck. I was hoping maybe one of you guys had a pair from 95 stashed and would share a high res pic on here, the reason i am asking is because i would like to customize the retro version with the og reebok two tone logo and the original green color instead of the darker color that is currently on the shoes and i need a pic to try and mix the most identical color i can to the OG. Thanks in advance and hope everyone gets their pairs on the 18th.  

what in the world...? finishline employee told me they had the black/red (?) joints today. sold out.

what in the world...? finishline employee told me they had the black/red (?) joints today. sold out.
I called finishline and they said they dont come out till 2/1

i hope and pray he just didnt know what shoe i was talking about. not that i want that particular colorway, mind you, just not a fan of how nobody seems to have concrete answers on these shoes.

Last edited:
Just lefy my local finishline and the red/blacks were on the shelves and they were selling them, Im waiting on the Sonics cws but for those interested check your local finishlines

I actually want the red/black but people have been trying to convince me to get the OG, but I don't know how it'll look with jeans. Anyone generous enough to help me out?

I actually want the red/black but people have been trying to convince me to get the OG, but I don't know how it'll look with jeans. Anyone generous enough to help me out?

Can't give you an answer on that. I only wore em with sweat pants. If I wore with jeans, I'd use very hard denim

http://www.culturekings.com.au/footwear/kamikaze-ii-mids-black.html

I admit this is a very good site but it is overseas. I paid 180 for these but...The shipping is fast got here in like 4 days and I had no way possible to get these unless I luck up on release date which I will try again but I am aiming more for the Navy Colorway. Basically I secured the OG Sonics Colorway which I think is most llimited. Call it what u want paid for what u love. So if they just so happen to sell out dont forget Culture Kings and all sizes are in US sizes and they accept paypal

Last edited:
http://www.culturekings.com.au/footwear/kamikaze-ii-mids-black.html
I admit this is a very good site but it is overseas. I paid 180 for these but...The shipping is fast got here in like 4 days and I had no way possible to get these unless I luck up on release date which I will try again but I am aiming more for the Navy Colorway. Basically I secured the OG Sonics Colorway which I think is most llimited. Call it what u want paid for what u love. So if they just so happen to sell out dont forget Culture Kings and all sizes are in US sizes and they accept paypal

Still haven't got mine, but you can't lose with them. Especially when they're selling something a month ahead of release date

http://images.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/reebok-kamikaze-ii-spring-2013-preview1.jpg

all the Eastbay releases and they White Green Yellow release date I havent heard yet cool colorways tho esp. the OGs
nthat.gif

Still haven't got mine, but you can't lose with them. Especially when they're selling something a month ahead of release date
Honestly everything I want does not come out within 100 miles of my house. So I say with the gas and waiting in line then possibly not getting your size. Id rather order them on the first site I see that has them and I dont mind paying 50-100 dollars extra depending on how bad I want them. But CultureKings is nice I didnt think I would receive mine until close to Feb. I am very satisfied with these for 180 secured and I still have action at gettin more colorways for retail. What day did you order.

Back
Top Bottom