Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Wow. Tried paying with Paypal and it didn't accept it. Then they left my cart. Same thing happened with the 13s yesterday.

within seconds i added to cart and by the time i hit submit.....sold out :frown:

ok what is goin on? is reebok really coming back?? time to invest some stocks! lol

I just received my confirmation email from Reebok!!!  It takes about 5 mins for you to receive it!
eek.gif

Did anyone get a email confirmation from reebok.com? I really hope my order was taken and i can get the kicks lol 

I just received my confirmation email from Reebok!!!  It takes about 5 mins for you to receive it!
eek.gif

Is it the, your order from Reebok has been received email cause thats all I got really lol. Not sure if thats a true confirmation email lol

I'll try DTLR, Shoe City. Sports Zone, and City Sports after work.

Can't believe they sold out!

Is it the, your order from Reebok has been received email cause thats all I got really lol. Not sure if thats a true confirmation email lol
Yes! If you received this email you will be getting your order.  Now we can start asking, has anyone receive their shipping confirmation email form Reebok? 
roll.gif

my order for two pairs in size 10.5 went through and the money was deducted from my bank but i still didnt get a confirmation email

Same thing with my 9.5. No email confirmation. But I am not too worried about it. My account is charged usually that is a good thing. it was weird it wouldnt confirm my address because I put an "e" on the end of Hawthorne. as soon as I took it off my transaction went through.

Cool as I was typing my email confirmation came through. First time I have scored online in a while

Same thing with my 9.5. No email confirmation. But I am not too worried about it. My account is charged usually that is a good thing. it was weird it wouldnt confirm my address because I put an "e" on the end of Hawthorne. as soon as I took it off my transaction went through.
I really hope so lol cause so far i cant find them on any other online store for retail

I don't even know any local spots in Northern NJ getting these .. maybe I'll try Takeover or DTLR in Livingston Mall

Packershoes doesn't count since they did online pre-orders :smh:

Last edited:
My Sodium Levels Are SKY HIGH Right About Now! >:

What's The Game Come To When Reebok's Are Selling Out Within Seconds?

JHob - Glad To See You Got Thru My Dude! Still Rocking A Size 10 Right? What's Ur New Address Again? :nerd:

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom