Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I was afraid that I would wake up and see that these sold out and they did
mean.gif
same LOL

Don't give up for those who have yet to get a pair, check your local malls or mom and pop store, online sales sometimes are not the same as retail store sales

I never thought it would be so difficult to buy a pair of vintage Reebok sneakers.. I don't even know anybody else who's into 90s basketball sneakers (not talking about Jordans) but now even Reebok sells out within minutes! that really sucks.. I hope I still can get a pair somewhere.

So I should expect my tracking number from YCMC today, right?

All Kamikaze Pre Orders have shipped.

If you live on the east coast within close proximity to Baltimore, MD (New York included) you will receive your shoes today.

Feel free to shoot us a message on twitter @ShoeCity (http://twitter.com/shoecity) and we will provide accordingly.

Thanks for shopping YCMC!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Anybody have any clue when Karmaloop will drop em? I keep refreshing. I got the tweet from classics earlier, put em in my cart, but the paypal/credit card links were't working. Now i have a hole in my drywall.I'm so tired of losing shoes to hypebeasts/ebay.
tired.gif

i got my size conformation from reebok, they took my $25 off code so they ran me $79.17
im just waiting for my jj email, i got my order received email but i never had any luck with jj....

I was looking at the wrong Reebok twitter page. :lol:

If you live on the east coast within close proximity to Baltimore, MD (New York included) you will receive your shoes today.

Feel free to shoot us a message on twitter @ShoeCity (http://twitter.com/shoecity) and we will provide accordingly.

Enjoy!

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
So glad I got my *** up and went to the mall when I did. JJ opened at 9am. Only two people there when I arrived. They only had 8 pairs, though. So happy I was able to cop!!!

Damn still no confirmation email and being all the way in Russia i cant even call to find out whats up with my order. This is stressing me lol 
mad.gif

Anybody have any clue when Karmaloop will drop em? I keep refreshing. I got the tweet from classics earlier, put em in my cart, but the paypal/credit card links were't working. Now i have a hole in my drywall.I'm so tired of losing shoes to hypebeasts/ebay.|I

I bet half the beast that copped don't even know who Shawn Kemp is/was ... Better yet I bet they don't even know Seattle had a basketball team :smh:

Sold out? man i don't want to live anymore.lol I had these back in the 90s for less than $40

Last edited:
We have done this to ourselves!!

Damn south beach debacle

Enjoy!

Great! A reason to stay home on my day off. Now to hope the ups man does his job and actually rings the bell

I got screwed on RBK.com. Came up empty handed on my Sz 14. Pissed is not the word. I can grab a pair locally, but they don't have my size.... Worst release by far. I'm hurting!

Back
Top Bottom