Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Captainsneakerhead23, you're right he doesn't go overboard, but let's say when he wears stuff it's strategically placed. You can't deny that Jay has turned hypebeast though.

LOL a little bit but he still hasn't crossed the line in my book. Now if i catch him rockin the whole entire BHM pack then my argument holds no weight :lol:

In other news, just recieved my shipping confirmation from rarebreeds!!! I'll use my favorite gif to express how I'm feeling right now ..

Don't think so, this release is like when the red toes came out and to my knowledge i don't think those restocked at all
BTW, lots of newly posted listings on feebay (guess we know where a lot of pairs went), but its not too bad as some are selling for 150 shipped 

Well damn....looks like ill be coppin a pair on eBay. Good lookin out!
This man needs a pair. I hope someone helps you out man. If I could I would man.

Yeah man I need these. It felt like reebok sold out in like 3 minutes....if that

If your in Houston, all 4 active athlete's have the sonics for sale, they are a bit far from me, I may be able to hook some people up if you can help me for my troubles lol

I'm gonna go out on a local mission tonight after work and see if any spots around me got them. If I can scoop a few pairs I'll feed the needy

Last edited:
Damn Reebok still didnt answer my email lol, oh man i still hope it went through. Lucky i got one pair from YCMC, shout out to them for coming through. Just saw someone on Ebay flipping them for $300, thats nuts.

All my local stores sold out. Kinda shocked didnt think it would be like that but happy for Reebok cause I like the direction they headed. I passed on these  but copped questions and es22s. Hopefully they can keep the momentum. Customers always make out better with competition vs just one major player

THESE RUN A HALF SIZE SMALL. DON'T GO TRUE TO SIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not so true that they run small...

I have a fairly wide foot and I went to the local store to TRY them on lol

I tried on my TRUE size 10.5 and they fit perfectly fine.
went ahead and tried on a sz 11 and they were a bit too big.

maybe its to each his own? but for my I say TTS

Damn Reebok still didnt answer my email lol, oh man i still hope it went through. Lucky i got one pair from YCMC, shout out to them for coming through. Just saw someone on Ebay flipping them for $300, thats nuts.
I didnt get my confirmation email but i callled and they said my order went through and i will receive them, so if you got a order # you should be good

Yeah. I would be worried about the Shaqnosis. They'll probably drop the OG colorway like they did the Sonics. Unfortunately there aren't any more classic colors to follow the inital release up like there are with Kamikaze's... so all those widely available Shaqs will have the 3M :smh:

last time i dealt w jj was for the air max og pack. took about 3 days to send me a shipping confirmation email.

:lol: @ ya'll blaming swizz and saying he hyping this and that.
Be grateful the man put it in Reebok's ear to bring us these shoes back.

We ask for shoes..they give it, ya'll blame the company. :smh:

:lol: @ ya'll blaming swizz and saying he hyping this and that.
Be grateful the man put it in Reebok's ear to bring us these shoes back.

We ask for shoes..they give it, ya'll blame the company. :smh:

Preach! Not complaining at all as I'm just happy to be able to own these once again.

Back
Top Bottom