Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Does anyone know about how many pairs of these were made since they are a Packer shoes exclusive? People on IG was saying 1,000 if true these are gonna be tough to get.

Hope i get lucky 
tired.gif

I know a cat who picked up some yesterday... wonder how he got
Had a good size run too in a fb group selling em for 230

Reebok Kamikaze II – Team Dark Royal – White  
August 16th

These pics right here make them look true navy. The all stars are a darker navy no? This is dark royal so kinda makes sense. i like that the toe is nubuck wheras the the all stars toe is leather. Please let these sit so i can use my gold club discount

Yea tts...will try my luck tomorrow but already took the L in my head...site will prolly crash

Last edited:
someone post the packer link in here early. I know you got it. Ain't too many lurkers I imagine....

It's still hours away but man don't get fooled On this release, I know a couple of Jordan heads who are not on NT trying to get these! 1 I don't if he knows it's a packer release, the other might know, pretty sure he does I'm just not saying anything lol

I'm going to be at work but I might not help anybody at 10:55-11am I'm central time btw

How many people are actually fans or even remember watching Shawn Kemp play on the Sonics? How many even remember watching him play in the '96 ASG?!

That's what I really wanna know...

^well I figured there would be a good number of people old enough to remember Kemp. I mean, he was only one of the more famous players around that time. I mainly want them because I already have this (not this exact one):

But let's just say somebody that has never seen Kemp play, wanted these because they like the color scheme. What is so bad about that? Some of yall need to get off your sneaker high horse, it's just shoes man. :smh:

But let's just say somebody that has never seen Kemp play, wanted these because they like the color scheme. What is so bad about that? Some of yall need to get off your sneaker high horse, it's just shoes man. :smh:

I know right ... it actually wasnt that long ago dude made it sound like hes asking about Wilt lol

Regardless if u know who it is or saw him play as long as u like the shoe n arent coppin to resell who cares i know idont.

Some people act like kids cant be into sneakers, when im sure a lot of us started as kids. Yeah its different now with all the technology but some of those same kids were some of us back in the day (i said SOME lol)

Via baltsneakershow ig   this is what it's looking like out at packer 
eek.gif
 i can all ready tell it''s gonna be problems.. that line looks crazy unorganized 

Last edited:
Via baltsneakershow ig   this is what it's looking like out at packer 
eek.gif
 i can all ready tell it''s gonna be problems.. that line looks crazy unorganized 
Wow totally unorganized...Theres gonna be problems most likely. Packer should have been more prepared considering they are the only store getting this shoe.

Don't worry if you miss out people.. i'm pretty sure half of them will be up for sale 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom