Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

The Thirst has been Quenched :smokin

Searched Craigslist all day, finally found someone willing to trade for my extra iPhone 5. No flaws to complain about, happy I was able to get them.

Damn for the iphone tho? ... could have sold that bad boy for $3-400 couldnt u

Congrats tho

Damn for the iphone tho? ... could have sold that bad boy for $3-400 couldnt u

Congrats tho

That bad boy wasn't selling for 3-400 with a cracked screen :lol: which is why I made the move. Plus that's the going rate for these right now so I broke even in my mind. Still have another iPhone as well.

Thanks tho

Last edited:
That bad boy wasn't selling for 3-400 with a cracked screen
laugh.gif
which is why I made the move. Plus that's the going rate for these right now so I broke even in my mind. Still have another iPhone as well.

Thanks tho
Extra iPhone sitting in a drawer or RTA's on my feet. I would make that trade in a heartbeat
happy.gif
. Congrats!

That bad boy wasn't selling for 3-400 with a cracked screen
laugh.gif
which is why I made the move. Plus that's the going rate for these right now so I broke even in my mind. Still have another iPhone as well.

Thanks tho
oooo cracked screen wasnt mentioned haha

well good trade then .. i thought it was assuming prestine shape extra iphone i would have just been thinkin $$$ lol bump the kicks

That bad boy wasn't selling for 3-400 with a cracked screen :lol: which is why I made the move. Plus that's the going rate for these right now so I broke even in my mind. Still have another iPhone as well.

Thanks tho

oooo cracked screen wasnt mentioned haha

well good trade then .. i thought it was assuming prestine shape extra iphone i would have just been thinkin $$$ lol bump the kicks

Yeah, it was a small crack nothing major, dude didn't even notice it until I mentioned it. I found it in the club a few months ago, tried to sell it but I kept getting lowball offers like $150 because of the crack. Dude said he could easily fix it so I made the move.

Still no info on Olive/ Crimson/Gold/Black colorway yet? Eastbay has it on their release calendar but still no pics.

Yeah, it was a small crack nothing major, dude didn't even notice it until I mentioned it. I found it in the club a few months ago, tried to sell it but I kept getting lowball offers like $150 because of the crack. Dude said he could easily fix it so I made the move.

Still no info on Olive/ Crimson/Gold/Black colorway yet? Eastbay has it on their release calendar but still no pics.
I just tried Eastbay customer service.  They directed me to Google and images of the Reignman Green Camos. SMH 
laugh.gif
.  When I told them that was not the shoe they had up, I was informed they did not have any release info on the Olive/Crimson/Gold/Black colorway and to keep checking their release calendar page. I'm not sure why getting a peek at these is proving to be so difficult.

Last edited:
^^

Sounds like DuckTales. Story suspect as a mother. Iphones are readily available. Why would you stand in line for hours for some shoes and then trade them for an Iphone which can be had by walkin into any old retailer these days. But not only that. Supposedly, the guy gave up the shoes for an Iphone with a cracked screen and who is to know if the phone hadn't been reported stolen already? Since it was supposedly found "at the club." So it probably didn't even include any of the ordinary accessories (charger, earphones, etc) that you would expect if you were buying a phone. Either way it don't add up

Last edited:
^Doesnt even matter if its ducktales or not DreamTeamUSA. If he got them he got them, if not then he didnt. Im trying to get a pair lol. Lets keep it strictly RTA.

^^
Sounds like DuckTales. Story suspect as a mother. Iphones are readily available. Why would you stand in line for hours for some shoes and then trade them for an Iphone which can be had by walkin into any old retailer these days. But not only that. Supposedly, the guy gave up the shoes for an Iphone with a cracked screen and who is to know if the phone hadn't been reported stolen already? Since it was supposedly found "at the club." So it probably didn't even include any of the ordinary accessories (charger, earphones, etc) that you would expect if you were buying a phone. Either way it don't add up

Fam, I have no reason to make up a suspect story about some damn kicks on NT :lol: dude was a high school kid that wore a size 12 and happened to end up with a 10.5 instead. Don't throw hate my way because I capitalized off the situation. The phone also included a juice pack charger if that makes you feel any better. The phone had a small crack, not noticable AND he knew where to get it fixed at. The selling point was the fact it was AT&T and all he had to do was swap the sim and whip it clean. Not hard to do. Nothing suspect about it. :smh:

AT&T iPhones are very popular around the way, you dont need to have "ordinary accessories" to flip an iPhone homie. Once he gets the screen fixed im pretty sure it will get passed along to someone else.

Once again, why you mad at me tho?

Back to the shoes please!

Last edited:
^^

Why would he lie about something like that though? Either way he got the shoes.

^^
Why would he lie about something like that though? Either way he got the shoes.
Exactly.

Nice pick up cap

LMAO @the people in this thread. Lil' Brady Bunch family sticking up for one another. How cute?

All I said was the story sounded suspect. People on the internet lie for e-props on the regular. If he was tellin the truth, then more power to him.

Why would I be mad though? I don't get mad, I'm grown. Had no interest in these whatsoever, not even to resell. Rainbow colored, skittle shoes ain't my thing. But congrats to those who got theirs.

Last edited:
LMAO @the people in this thread. Lil' Brady Bunch family sticking up for one another. How cute?

All I said was the story sounded suspect. People on the internet lie for e-props on the regular. If he was tellin the truth, then more power to him.

Why would I be mad though? I don't get mad, I'm grown. Had no interest in these whatsoever, not even to resell. Rainbow colored, skittle shoes ain't my thing. But congrats to those who got theirs.

Logoff fam....you're obviously upset

P.S...What grown man says "How Cute?" :rofl:

E-props? Where they do that at?

If you were a grown man you wouldn't be concerned about how another man acquired his rainbow colored, Skittle shoes. You went out of your way to describe how the story sounded suspect. If that's not hate, I don't know what to call it.

Males shouldn't be jealous that's a females trait.

^^

Unless it sold out, those aren't the olives.
hmmm i wasn't sure if it was the olives or the grays but the description refers to  green so i guess i made the assumption, was on my phone so wasn't sure... either way hopef some NTers that were bargainhuntin jumped on these

Back
Top Bottom