Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I just got my SLH's from NDC.  Very dope colorway imo.. I like the 'what we do in life echoes in eternity...' on the front of the shoes.

Should have been the Easters...

lebron-9-low-sample-e1333552583174.jpg

sample

Let's see how many heads will do a 180 because of the colors. Like the lows but the colorway doesn't get me to buy those.

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Should have been the Easters...

lebron-9-low-sample-e1333552583174.jpg

sample

call them south beach low samples and sell them for a g to some fool on here, anyone who buys into a nickname like that deserves it

all the pictures of the SLH look so much more blue than when I look at them at home.  I actually wish it was more bluish...less kids like colors. 

hey I may be late, but a couple colors of the 9s are now marked down on NDC. Freegums are one of the markdowns...

Edit:
For anyone who ordered any of the marked-down colors off of NDC within the past 14 days, call and get that price adjustment.

Just pre-ordered the Easter's as I won't be around on RD for $175 shipped on ebay. (Normally $150+tax+shipping) Not terrible and now I don't have to worry. First time I've ever pre-ordered.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Lows still do nothing for me but call it whatever you want. That's a nice colorway for the lows.

CW is nice I think the best yet of the lows, just don't like the overall design though so I'm good

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Not feeling the SB Elites. Away > SB > Home. #thatsjustme

Probably will cop all 3 anyways though.

laugh.gif
 The hell you gonna cop something you're not feeling? 
He gotta make that money 
eyes.gif

Because I love the 9's and want the complete collection?

Originally Posted by irishbaz

My Mc South Beach arrived today.... these go HARD
pimp.gif

South beach family!
imag0203p.jpg
It's really refreshing to see somebody rockin his kicks.... I applaud that $hit. I just busted out my Rays yesterday, my Bin Vs are next to see some pavement, and someone... PLEASE show me the way to a pair of these MCFLYS for $500 or less. PM me my friends, help a brother out.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

hey I may be late, but a couple colors of the 9s are now marked down on NDC. Freegums are one of the markdowns...

Edit:
For anyone who ordered any of the marked-down colors off of NDC within the past 14 days, call and get that price adjustment.

Edit I found them
laugh.gif

I instacopped those SLH. I rock purple a lot (Kansas State Alum). I had to return my swingmans because of the quality. They had a huge glue stain on the inside of the shoe where the sole meets. Glue stains on the toe box. They where also fraying all over the tongue. I'm not sure if this is normal but my Mangos don't have that. Hoping my SLH don't either.

I mainly collect Jordans and Forces

Originally Posted by Inferno69

Originally Posted by irishbaz

My Mc South Beach arrived today.... these go HARD
pimp.gif

South beach family!
imag0203p.jpg
It's really refreshing to see somebody rockin his kicks.... I applaud that $hit. I just busted out my Rays yesterday, my Bin Vs are next to see some pavement, and someone... PLEASE show me the way to a pair of these MCFLYS for $500 or less. PM me my friends, help a brother out.
They are basketball shoes.... so I play BASKETBALL in them.......dudes be like
sick.gif
on worn shoes...... yeah
laugh.gif

i can get a pair of DS christmas lebron 9 right now for $180 is that a good cop?

The more and more I see pics of those Elite South Beaches...that $250 price is starting to look OK to me! ha! Damn you Nike for that price tag!!

Back
Top Bottom