Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

This can't be life can it? I was looking to do a lace swap and aquire some red laces for my Taxis and found this on eBay. SMH at people these days! There were post b4 about people hooking people up for their unused laces. This cats trynna beat somebody over the head, and kick em while their down, then moonwalk over them on their way out.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-LEBRON...?pt=US_Unisex_Accessories&hash=item27c9a871ff

haha, these have been up for almost a month now! The original price I saw was 69.99 + shipping. Straight foolishness at its' finest. You might as well buy a pair of chrismas' at that point. haha

:rofl: thumbs up buddy, you're awesome!
Anybody have any insight to which shoe is more comfortable for casual wear, the Lebron Elite or the Kobe Elite...

Right back at you guy :wink:.

Can't comment on the Kobe Elites but I love the LeBron Elites .Extremely comfortable for me. Actually wearing the aways at work as I type this.

Last edited:
That $60 price for freegums on swoosh is definitely a come up. I thought when I copped mine off NDC for $100 with 20% off I was doing something.

just bought my second pair of chinas for 100 plus shipping...kinda yellow but i dont mind since it was pretty cheap
sellers pics
That's not bad @ all...I don't care for the sole that much anyways...It's all about the overall condition that the shoe is in

that is the biggest steal for a pair of shoes i've heard all summer. great pick up man. i would've done it in a heartbeat.
I know right...I'm lookin for a 2nd pair myself. And he done found a pair for $100...and mines are still in tee top condition

I'm thinking about grabbin some berries just to see if I like them, if not just send them back

I live 3 hours from the closest FL(won't hv them anyways) & 5 from a HoH

Eastbay will hv them here Tuesday morning. Thanks eastbay Ray!!!

Those the real deal, bruh...
Those the real deal, bruh...
+1
Thanks guys.

Still yet to ever pay over retail for a lebron. 
glasses.gif

Still havent received my Lebron MVP shirt from UNKWN..Does anyone know if I were to call up chase if they would retrieve my money back for me?

Back
Top Bottom