Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Giving a Thumbs up is like saying "thank you"

Didn't your momma teach u any manners???

But it's pathetic when people beg for it. 

its such a new feature that most don't know about it...

do what you want, most are crude and rude on here anyways

slhornets002.png

By awsomeblossom at 2012-07-24

scored these off eastbay along with the fire red's

just wanted to see them in person

it's one thing for somebody to thank another member for their help, it's another for somebody to beg for a thumbs up on every single one of their posts...

can you guys please thumbs up this post???!!! :wink:

it's one thing for somebody to thank another member for their help, it's another for somebody to beg for a thumbs up on every single one of their posts...
can you guys please thumbs up this post???!!! :wink:

It's like people on twitter who say: "retweet if you agree with this: ____________________" :rofl:

Last edited:
Missed out on the Taxi restock.
tired.gif

Oh well. Still not sure on the sizing for the Elites, anyway. Hope this means they'll finally go on sale at Footlocker/Champs/Footaction soon.

i think its funny that the taxis showed up on nike one day and were discounted for swoosh users AND when they restocked, they were 200 (with no swoosh disc) yet the Home and Aways have never sniffed a discounted price. :lol:

i think its funny that the taxis showed up on nike one day and were discounted for swoosh users AND when they restocked, they were 200 (with no swoosh disc) yet the Home and Aways have never sniffed a discounted price. :lol:

Some shady ish going on

fireberry lows arent bad at all. i just decided to stay far away from lows since i went ham on the mids and dont want to get sucked into going ham on the lows too.

Ive waited sooooooooo long for those Aways to be discounted. At this point, I'm just gonna get them once I move my SLH IXs

Back
Top Bottom