Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Taxi's & Miami Vice's for me & my girl today. Elites get no love here.

NO LOVE, not sure which forum you are reading???

dsc00087it.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-07-04

dsc00023au.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-06-16

gentry is referring to himself when he said no love for the elite.

He's said numerous times that he wouldn't be getting any Elite because of the price hike.

For once, you're actually correct about something. Regardless, you clearly go about it just to gloat and fish for the same comments over & over while there are much better alternatives to go about your come-up or steal. Even by me posting this is feeding your troll-antics. Am I the only one that has this same thought? Doesn't look like it. Be proud that you've successfully trolled NT for over a decade. Like I said in another thread, I've met /seen a lot of NTers from line-ups and it just so happens that the ones with Swoosh that brag about it are the ones that need to because they have nothing else other than a decent shoe game.( No Romo.) I got another set of Taxis with Swoosh, but it didn't feel like a steal. Elites are supposed to be on discount by now...
I'll wait for your self-proclamation that I'm jealous or that I'm a fan. It seems to be your go-to comment. Regardless, I'll just leave this here...

its a matter of maturity. a lot of us, including me, get stuff for stupid low prices. we just dont need to gloat about it constantly and a fairly consistent discount is not considered a steal by any means,
what jada does is annoying and immature. its crying for eAttention non-stop.

Last edited:
its a matter of maturity. a lot of us, including me, get stuff for stupid low prices. we just dont need to gloat about it constantly and a fairly consistent discount is not considered a steal by any means,

BigJ, you & sniper hit it right. To my knowledge the only post I see form this guy is something about his discount on Swoosh (IE two pair of Taxi's $244, why not, or freegums for $60 why not), or that he has a certain shoe & that he hopes he doesn't have to return it to a outlet. IE I hope I like the KD IV USA b/c I would hate to have to drive all the way to a outlet to return them) If he was here to help if he didn't like the KD IV USA, why not sell to someone for retail, plus shipping???)

bwahaha. ohh wow. so this is what trolly trollington looks like.at least u have nice shoes fam a lam. lol. back to the thread. im still thinking if ill pick up the fireberries. i bought the easters and floridians when they came out but have only worn each once or twice since then

swooooooooooooooooosh

Last edited by a moderator:
NO LOVE, not sure which forum you are reading???
dsc00087it.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-07-04
dsc00023au.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-06-16

I was speaking for myself. Aesthetically, I like the elites. I'd be lying to you if I said they were ugly. But the reason that I will not buy a pair is for the simple fact that I don't think the shoe is worth the $250. I don't have a problem paying that much for a pair of shoes if the shoes justify the price. Nike is just taking advantage of you guys because they can. I will not stand for it. And to answer your question- I'm reading the Official: Revised Lebron IX thread. Enjoy your overpriced kicks bro. 8)

Last edited:
I was speaking for myself. Aesthetically, I like the elites. I'd be lying to you if I said they were ugly. But the reason that I will not buy a pair is for the simple fact that I don't think the shoe is worth the $250. I don't have a problem paying that much for a pair of shoes if the shoes justify the price. Nike is just taking advantage of you guys because they can. I will not stand for it. And to answer your question- I'm reading the Official: Revised Lebron IX thread. Enjoy your overpriced kicks bro. 8)

I thought u were speaking in general, not as you were about yourself not hv'g any intrest in the elites. I just did not read close enough, my mistake

I'm not even gonna front, being in this new NT is way better than the empty page Yuku forum we would encounter in the Lebron 9 thread. Its such a relief not having to scroll back a few pages to try to get to the most current post.

I have Lebron 9 Elite Taxi's someone is offering me DS Lebron 2 away colorway +$60. I think I'm going to pull the trigger but my girl hates the 2's and LOVES the Taxis, opinions?

One last question for any Mods or Admin, asking opinions on trades outside of NT doesn't violate the forum rules of No Trades does it?

For sizing u should go try them on if possible

I went 1/2 sz up on everything

Lows too, sz 11 was too tight for me. Needed 11.5

It's an online forum. If you're gonna let what he does get to you then you should work on your maturity.

I'm not defending him and I'm agreeing with you but this site is bring out the emotions in many of you.

This whole "a lot of us, including me" shows your immaturity as well. Speak for the whole and not throw your own way of getting praise by saying "including me" when it come to getting stuff low prices. In this day and age the 30-50% shoe employees get off shoes is a STEAL and even more a STEAL considering the rising prices from Nike.

Moral of the story. As with life...don't take this forum so seriously.

For once, you're actually correct about something. Regardless, you clearly go about it just to gloat and fish for the same comments over & over while there are much better alternatives to go about your come-up or steal. Even by me posting this is feeding your troll-antics. Am I the only one that has this same thought? Doesn't look like it. Be proud that you've successfully trolled NT for over a decade. Like I said in another thread, I've met /seen a lot of NTers from line-ups and it just so happens that the ones with Swoosh that brag about it are the ones that need to because they have nothing else other than a decent shoe game.( No Romo.) I got another set of Taxis with Swoosh, but it didn't feel like a steal. Elites are supposed to be on discount by now...
I'll wait for your self-proclamation that I'm jealous or that I'm a fan. It seems to be your go-to comment. Regardless, I'll just leave this here...

Tolled for over a decade?

You've been here for a year...how would you know?

Like I've said in the past...people that get offended by stuff like this must be pretty pathetic.

Decent shoe game? :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I'm wondering...how is getting a $250 shoe for $120 NOT a steal? I'm confused

It's an online forum. If you're gonna let what he does get to you then you should work on your maturity.
I'm not defending him and I'm agreeing with you but this site is bring out the emotions in many of you.
This whole "a lot of us, including me" shows your immaturity as well. Speak for the whole and not throw your own way of getting praise by saying "including me" when it come to getting stuff low prices. In this day and age the 30-50% shoe employees get off shoes is a STEAL and even more a STEAL considering the rising prices from Nike.

Chill man...this forum is serious business & guys can't handle someone saying they get stuff for cheap, it's their kryptonite. :smh:

hmmm my maturity because of what? i say including me? riiiiight. you obviously want to make things more than what it is. the including me part just means im also speaking as a person who gets things for cheaper as jada does so its an unbiased opinion.

you can defend him all you want but you are definitely wrong with your point of MY maturity.

and ummmm, where am i showing emotions? im just stating my impression and my observations.

and my way of getting praise? what? huh? who? when? where?

you really reaching.

.... hard

Last edited:
Tolled for over a decade?
You've been here for a year...how would you know?
Like I've said in the past...people that get offended by stuff like this must be pretty pathetic.
Decent shoe game? :lol: :lol: :lol:
But I'm wondering...how is getting a $250 shoe for $120 NOT a steal? I'm confused
I haven't been here or lurked since 2001, but it still doesn't take away from what you're doing. If you were here for 10-yrs or 10-days, I'd say you've successfully trolled NT for 10-yrs or 10-days. So what? You like that you've progressed from a contributing member to what you are now?

What's more pathetic though? Calling out a dude for being a track stuck on repeat or being the mosquito with self-proclamations that everyone is apparently jealous or in your terms, "jelly"? Like I've said before, I've got a glimpse of your life and what you have because you post just as many pictures as I do and I'll certainly stick to my current situation. The only difference is that you post photos on your other alter-ego account as your "brother" (Johnny Appleseed). You did the same thing with dual accounts on honda-tech and that's why you got banned for owing people money...

Don't get me wrong, I'm still feeding you what you want by entertaining your troll antics, but I'm not overexerting myself. This is a forum like you've said so responses are what keep the wheels in motion. I can spare a few seconds to reply...

And yes, decent shoe game...

bout to cop these for under 360?? yall think i got a steal

Depends, the shoe cost 250 at retail and you paying 110 over retail, but then on the sneaker resell market. a new MV cost in the 500 dollar range so you decide, But i think you are getting a deal.

I haven't been here or lurked since 2001, but it still doesn't take away from what you're doing. If you were here for 10-yrs or 10-days, I'd say you've successfully trolled NT for 10-yrs or 10-days. So what? You like that you've progressed from a contributing member to what you are now?
What's more pathetic though? Calling out a dude for being a track stuck on repeat or being the mosquito with self-proclamations that everyone is apparently jealous or in your terms, "jelly"? Like I've said before, I've got a glimpse of your life and what you have because you post just as many pictures as I do and I'll certainly stick to my current situation. The only difference is that you post photos on your other alter-ego account as your "brother" (Johnny Appleseed). You did the same thing with dual accounts on honda-tech and that's why you got banned for owing people money...
Don't get me wrong, I'm still feeding you what you want by entertaining your troll antics, but I'm not overexerting myself. This is a forum like you've said so responses are what keep the wheels in motion. I can spare a few seconds to reply...
And yes, decent shoe game...

:rofl:

Owing people money?

:rofl:

What the hell are you talking about? :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :

Please don't stop with the entertainment, because you not knowing what you're talking about has got me DYING. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom