Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Guys I'm still thinking the "cannon" color way could be the south beach version. cannon doesn't seem like teal, but the timing would kind of match last year's sb release iirc and this backs up the color idea. http://goo.gl/3al1l

Then again maybe this color is too dull, and we'll have the chinas, cannons, and south beaches all pretty close to each other color wise?

^Somebody earlier in this thread already said there's gonna be a South Beach 9, and it isn't the Cannons.

Man, some of y'all really seem to go out of your way to hate on this shoe. I think we get the message after the first couple posts.

so the 1st colorway is the chinas releasing overseas then the black and red???.....the black and red will be the 1st color the U.S. will get then the "cannon" color will follow after???.......just wanted to make sure cause i been hearin conflictin info on what color will release 1st here in the U.S......will there be any special HOH only or limited releases in the next few months with these????..... thanks

Been hearing mixed rumors as well like the chinas not coming to the US. If true, huge fail on Nike. The one colorway that 90% off consumers actually want and they make it a china exclusive. SMH! Hope it's not true though I was looking forward to them. Anybody with updated info?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

China's look good......... and i feel my brain cells dying when i hear that song Tony Montana.

tumblr_loglp0ZXgC1qf0uoeo6_400.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^Somebody earlier in this thread already said there's gonna be a South Beach 9, and it isn't the Cannons.

Man, some of y'all really seem to go out of your way to hate on this shoe. I think we get the message after the first couple posts.
QFT!!!

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ how Sneakernews blatantly stole the Scarface nickname MuLLIns came up with.

Smh all of a sudden ppl start to like the Homes when they get a proper nickname. Go buy Scarface on dvd or blu-ray instead.

I copped a size 11 for 290 of the china's we'll see if I like them if not I'll be hoopin in them either way... lol

LeBron is playing in Chris Paul's charity game this Saturday in Winston-Salem North Carolina along with Dwyane Wade, Carmelo Anthony, Rudy Gay, John Wall, J.R. Smith, Josh Howard, Kyrie Irving

LeBron, D.Wade, Bosh also have an exhibition game in Miami on October 8th, I have a feeling they might debut the 9's here..

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Shoe is too long, and i bet you shorty is holding a sz 9 too. Nike needs to cut off 3 riches from the front end. They look like clown shoes.
But if they cut off 3 inches.....nevermind

Just FYI for anyone who saw the SneakerNews post about Chinas releasing in the US on 11/11, that information is WRONG. The Cannon/Volt-Slate Blue-Team Orange colorway is releasing in the US on that date, and the dummies over there just assumed it was the China colorway. It's not even the same style code so I don't know how they messed that up...

Here's the original post if you don't know what I'm talking about:
http://sneakernews.com/20...e-lebron-9-release-info/

Again, Chinas are NOT releasing in the US on 11/11, SneakerNews has it confused with the Cannons.

Naw.
The 5s had no appeal.... But they weren't ugly....

The 6s.... Now that shoe right there was just awful in all angles.

Back
Top Bottom